“Couples massage”
Review of Spa at 124

Spa at 124
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the same commitment to exceptional quality and extraordinary service in the spa as you have in the hotel. Spa at 124 provides guests with an opportunity to truly unwind in a stylish and soothing surrounding. We stand behind an organic approach to beauty and wellness through the use of natural products and techniques.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Our first ever couples massage did not disappoint! So relaxing. Lovely atmosphere. It was the perfect activity to follow up the previous day of many many wine tastings. Would love to go back to 124 experience more spa services and try a stay in the hotel too. Highly recommend.

All reviews
"therapeutic"
"techniques"
"girl"

Reviewed May 5, 2017

I have started using the all-natural moisturizer being sold by Spa at 124 and go every 2 weeks for 'Sugaring'. I take my visitors here for spa treatments. The last time we had pedicures and the next time we are having facials. This venue is clean and nicely appointed. I don't feel like the spa is overcrowded and I can relax. The staff and other patrons are friendly and we usually end up having lots of laughs. Oh, and in addition to water, tea and coffee, there is wine and beer!! Yahoo!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Had an RMT massage after throwing out my back and gardening. The spa is nicely appointed and clean. Allison was amazing. She really worked on that sore spot and I feel so much better today. Great experience.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

I had the distinct please of having a facial today with Laura at Spa 124. This was a gift from my daughter for a recent birthday and she had ordered the gift certificate based on a recommendation. It was fabulous, and Laura was a very knowldgeable Esthetician. Not only would I recommend it highly, but I will definitely try their other services as well.