“Nice spa!!”
Review of Spa at 124

Spa at 124
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the same commitment to exceptional quality and extraordinary service in the spa as you have in the hotel. Spa at 124 provides guests with an opportunity to truly unwind in a stylish and soothing surrounding. We stand behind an organic approach to beauty and wellness through the use of natural products and techniques.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I recently went to the Spa at 124 and I would definitely go back. There was ample parking at the back of the building - which was a plus given how busy NOTL can get on the weekend. The spa was very tastefully decorated and quiet. It did not appear to be very busy when we went - which was great. I went with friend of mine and we had the lounge to ourselves before and after our treatments, which we enjoyed. I had the Coconut Bliss treatment. The only suggestion that I would have is at the end when they were applying the coconut body lotion (which smelt AMAZING) I would have liked to be lying on my front when they applied the body lotion to my back rather than having to sit up - it would have been more relaxing. That's just a personal preference. My friend had a massage and she was thoroughly impressed with the RMT and would request her again. Overall it was a wonderfully relaxing experience. I'll definitely be back again!!

Sarah S, Manager at Spa at 124, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

I appreciate your feedback and value your opinion, thank you for taking the time to review the Spa at 124. We are constantly working on improving our spa experiences and find customer reviews are often the best way to do so. We look forward to your return and hope to always meet your expectations.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I have been a client of the Spa for over two years now, live in the Old Town, just two minutes from Spa. I can't tell you how amazing the service is and all the staff from the moment you walk in to leaving, especially Laura who does my facials monthly, call her my Spa Angel! I have had hundreds of facials when I previously lived in Toronto forever....and even a few in our local area but to me this spa is above all. This place is amazing, relaxing, exceptionally clean and fabulous service from all, they truly make you feel welcomed and special every time.

Sarah S, Manager at Spa at 124, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate all our guests and strive to make you feel welcome and comfortable, and as always we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for a pedicure- great staff, relaxing atmosphere and reasonable price. I would recommend this spot. Made for a nice relaxing break from a busy day of walking and biking.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Booked couples massage and pedicure for my husband's birthday. What a wonderful experience! We were very impressed with our RMT massages done by Allison and Shawn. Both used very different techniques but were equally good. Very professional. Right after massages we had our pedicures with Laura and Ashley. Both ladies were attentive and took good care of our tired feet. This service was accompanied with a glass of champagne, very nice touch. Thank you, Spa at 124, for your exceptional service!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

6 women, 1 special birthday, 3 treatments (relaxation massage, facial, hot stone pedicure), and 1 unanimous experience ... outstanding!!! Thank you for such a relaxing and pampered day at the spa.