“Beautiful and Relaxing weekend”
Review of Spa at 124

Spa at 124
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the same commitment to exceptional quality and extraordinary service in the spa as you have in the hotel. Spa at 124 provides guests with an opportunity to truly unwind in a stylish and soothing surrounding. We stand behind an organic approach to beauty and wellness through the use of natural products and techniques.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 6, 2017

124 on Queen is luxurious and relaxing. Great place to stay for a weekend and the spa treatments are very nice. Our group enjoyed massages, pedicures and facials. All the staff were welcoming, friendly and professional. Highly recommend making a trip to 124 on Queen Hotel & Spa

Sarah S, Manager at Spa at 124, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Thank you Ann, your group were a pleasure to host! Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to pampering you all upon your next visit.

All reviews
in 12 reviews
"therapeutic"
"techniques"

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I'm ashamed to say I had never visited Spa at 124 before (and I am local), but after my fist visit I was pleasantly surprised to receive such wonderful, attentive service from Printi who performed miracles on my short, neglected nails. I was short on time, so I booked the "Shape and Shine" mani/pedi with a French polish add on. I must say it was the BEST mani/pedi I have ever received even though I hadn't booked the full service mani/pedi. I will definitely be returning to Spa at 124 not only for nail care but most likely messages and other treatments. Highly recommend you do too.

Sarah S, Manager at Spa at 124, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

We are so pleased you decided to try us out and even more delighted that enjoyed your visit so much! Printi is certainly an asset to our team and is working hard to build her own great clientele, so I am happy to hear you will be visiting her and the Spa at 124 again. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 24, 2017

This place is amazing! Friendly and wonderful service in a relaxing, beautiful setting! Had an amazing girls' weekend here...I would definitely recommend!

Sarah S, Manager at Spa at 124, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

So glad you enjoyed your visit and your massage, there is only one thing better than a great massage and that is good friends to share the experience with! So happy you experienced both during your stay and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I recently went to the Spa at 124 and I would definitely go back. There was ample parking at the back of the building - which was a plus given how busy NOTL can get on the weekend. The spa was very tastefully decorated and quiet. It did not appear to be very busy when we went - which was great. I went with friend of mine and we had the lounge to ourselves before and after our treatments, which we enjoyed. I had the Coconut Bliss treatment. The only suggestion that I would have is at the end when they were applying the coconut body lotion (which smelt AMAZING) I would have liked to be lying on my front when they applied the body lotion to my back rather than having to sit up - it would have been more relaxing. That's just a personal preference. My friend had a massage and she was thoroughly impressed with the RMT and would request her again. Overall it was a wonderfully relaxing experience. I'll definitely be back again!!

Sarah S, Manager at Spa at 124, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

I appreciate your feedback and value your opinion, thank you for taking the time to review the Spa at 124. We are constantly working on improving our spa experiences and find customer reviews are often the best way to do so. We look forward to your return and hope to always meet your expectations.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 22, 2017

I have been a client of the Spa for over two years now, live in the Old Town, just two minutes from Spa. I can't tell you how amazing the service is and all the staff from the moment you walk in to leaving, especially Laura who does my facials monthly, call her my Spa Angel! I have had hundreds of facials when I previously lived in Toronto forever....and even a few in our local area but to me this spa is above all. This place is amazing, relaxing, exceptionally clean and fabulous service from all, they truly make you feel welcomed and special every time.

Sarah S, Manager at Spa at 124, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate all our guests and strive to make you feel welcome and comfortable, and as always we look forward to your next visit.