“Local spot for a reason”
Review of Fifty's Diner

Fifty's Diner
Ranked #10 of 190 Restaurants in North Bay
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I've been here a few times now, and it's been great everytime.

The servers (twins) were prompt and polite. The owner came out and acknowledged every single game, it was nice to see.

I've only gone for breakfast, so I can't speak for lunch or dinner, but my breakfast always came out quickly and tasted pretty good. My eggs Benedict were definitely overcooked, but it was still good. Large portions, and very reasonably priced.

So far this place is undoubtedly my favorite place to go for breakfast while in North Bay.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

We love going here for breakfast and lunch when we are in the area. Delicious homemade food and lots of breakfast options. Our favourites are the hot beef and turkey sandwiches!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018

I am 57 and I blend perfectly in the crowd, but I am still on the low side. Average food but what I like about this place is everyone form all walks of life get their for a decent bite. No wonders they call it "Fifty's"!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

I just had lunch at Fifty’s with my husband and two young children. We were driving through North Bay on our way back from Sudbury and wanted to try something local instead of spending our money at a chain restaurant.

Fifty’s is an unassuming, no fuss, old school diner. Clean, friendly service and fresh cooked food. It was pretty clear that everyone else in the packed restaurant (on a Monday) was a regular. The servers seemed to know a lot of people by name and many of the patrons knew each other too.

The menu is pretty much exactly what you’d expect at a diner- burgers, fries, pizza, wings, salads, sandwiches and of course a whole page devoted to breakfast. We had chicken wings, a burger and a grilled cheese. Everything was fresh and cooked to order. Nothing fancy or gourmet, but very tasty.

It hit the spot and I wouldn’t hesitate to visit again.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Eggs Benedict were tasty! They came with a side of fresh fruit salad which was a nice surprise. Guests at the table had basic Bacon and Egg breakfasts and they loved them. The portions are plentiful, the prices are reasonable, and the service was friendly

Date of visit: June 2018