“Substantial lunch!!”

Casey's Bar & Grill
Ranked #26 of 190 Restaurants in North Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: You'll feel right at home at Casey's Bar & Grill in Ontario. Our menu is filled with all your favorites and our staff is known for making you feel like a beloved guest in our home. Come in and dine with us.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We enjoyed lunch on a rainy July day. The service was excellent and we were served more than we could eat. Casey's is always a good stop!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 21, 2018

We were 7 of us out to celebrate a friend's birthday.
- I had steak and shrimp with baked - was ok, notthing great for sure. my steak was all curled up and looked like a baked potato.. shrimp were cold, but they can cool off fast.
- A friend had a gluten free burger and mashed - her potatoes were cold, not warm, cold and blah
- two had buffalo chicken something.. and those two plates looked real nice, full plates, with coleslaw and veggie sticks - they did state that it is very unpredictable how many chicken pieces you get on different occasions.
-three had chicken parm - one with fries (his was alright) one with mashed (cold again) and the third with pasta (pasta was real hot)
If I am going to a restaurant to spend $20-25 per plate, I would expect it to look a bit nicer than just chicken breast + a blob of potatoes... or a steak with baked potato and a couple pieces of veggies...
The chicken parm with pasta was delivered about 5-7 min after the last of the first round of food - it seemed like they forgot his plate.
When the waiter came back to see if everything was alright.. we mentioned the cold potatoes, and asked if she could get a side of fries instead of the potatoes... he took her entire plate, partially eaten burger and all!!! should've just left her plate, and brought her a side of fries.
We will not be back

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Marj D
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Took the boss here for lunch. Be careful what you order. His fish was dry, overcooked and expensive for the price. My stirfry was perfect. Service was friendly and there was a fun vibrant crowd over lunch. More of a supper establishment and they do a great weekend brunch.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

We took our daughter here after her graduation.
My daughter had the chicken parmesan and it was fantastic!
My mother's stir-fry was the best that she has ever had. Dad had the chicken meal which he thoroughly enjoyed.
If I lived in North Bay I would gain a lot of weight because I would be spending a lot of time in this fabulous restaurant!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 8, 2018

Stopped in for dinner on a Thursday night while staying at the nearby Comfort Inn. Our server (Shannon) was very friendly and helpful. Sat in the dining area vs. the bar which was quiet and did not have TVs blaring sports (which for me was a positive) Food was good value.

Date of visit: May 2018