“Friendly service”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #51 of 190 Restaurants in North Bay
Reviewed September 21, 2018

The service was great. The food was good. Will return. Nice stop on our way home. I took take out. Order was correct.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Typical Wendy's but staff are friendly and helpful. food was hot and fresh and store was very clean inside!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

I believe his name was Luke. He kept the tables, service area, windows and doors clean. He stopped out table to ask how our food was and informed us of the survey on the back of the receipt and you would get a 2 for 1 coupon. Great info. Also kitchen was well run and under control. It was the constant positive communication that creates a successful organization. Keep it up. Oh and food was standard good Wendy's burgers and fries.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

The service inside and drive through is always fast, friendly and I think I only had my order screwed up once in the whole 15 years I have been going there and they were busy! It beats McDonald's any day.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed December 31, 2016

I always grab a quick lunch at Wendy's when I visit North Bay to see family. The restaurant is across the street from my hotel. Is clean and staff very friendly. Food always fresh and tastes great

Date of visit: December 2016