“We'll be back”
Review of Noble Bistro

Noble Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Noble Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 493 Restaurants in Oakville
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Description: Noble Bistro is a farm to fork, rustic & contemporary restaurant in Oakville. Our sophisticated comfort food is created by our passionate kitchen staff with local ingredients from farms up to 100 km away. Our Chef, JohnRoss Woodland, Chopped Canada Season 1 winner brings his creativity to Noble from his hometown of Picton, Ontario. We provide our guests with a warm, comfortable atmosphere.
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We're downtown Oakville regulars and we enjoyed our first visit to Noble last Friday. I'll start with the good; our food and service were excellent. Our server Keith made some great recommendations on both food & wine, everything on the table was excellent (my wife had the chicken and I enjoyed the chicken confit pasta).

It's far less important, but I have to be honest and say the ambiance didn't really do it for us; I was actually a bit surprised to see several positive comments regarding the atmosphere in the other reviews. We found it a bit cold (figuratively) and though I liked the "upscale rural" vibe they're going for, we just felt something was missing. And the Phil Collins... just, no.

That all being said, meal + service = fantastic and we will certainly be return customers.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We had a very enjoyable lunch at the new Bistro.The smoked salmon appetizer was a good example of a kitchen trying something different and being successful.The service and ambiance was pleasing. I would definitely recommend visiting Noble Bistro.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

My husband and I dropped in last Saturday evening for dinner. It was delicious and the service was great. Keith did an excellent job! I had the halibut and my husband had the duck. An excellent menu, the bread was warm and toasty with whipped butter. We had a wonderful mille-feuille dessert to share. Wonderful atmosphere, decor was really nice. But it is not moderately priced so be prepared to pay for expensive entries (average $30). I'd definitely go back there but probably for a treat, not an every day meal. Great for a special occasion for sure.

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I have never written a review before for any restaurant, but my experience at Noble was so fantastic I want to spread the word for this new Oakville spot.

My family took my Dad and Grandad here for Father's Day, and we couldn't have been happier. The food was extraordinary! Though the menu follows the traditional format of meat, veg and some form of starch, the house made sauces and garnishes make each dish incredibly unique. I started with the lobster linguini and had the seasonal halibut entree. I never would have thought to plate halibut over gnocchi, but the combination was amazing.

Our server, Keith, was very friendly and professional. He gave us plenty of space when we needed it, but was always around in case we needed anything.

We had a great night here! I know that downtown Oakville can be super competitive, so I sincerely hope more people check Noble Bistro out. I know we'll be back!

Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

My family and grandparents dined here and we all really enjoyed the food and Darrell(Daryl?) our waiter was very kind, knowledgeable and sociable. We will be sure to return!

1  Thank Bebop R