“Fantastic food and service”

Noble Bistro Oakville
Reserve with OpenTable
Noble Bistro Oakville is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 545 Restaurants in Oakville
Price range: US$11 - US$30
Description: Chef Jonny O'Callaghan takes great pride in his Farm-to-Fork menu which focuses on local, sustainable and seasonal products. To compliment our chef-inspired menu is an extensive wine list that boasts over 100 different international and domestic wines. Our professional staff takes great pride ensuring every guest feels at home and has enjoys a perfect dining experience from the moment they walk through the door. Noble Bistro Oakville presents a tasteful, sophisticated ambiance that flows from our seasonal patio to our private Noble Chamber and continues throughout our main dining room, making Noble Bistro Oakville a perfect destination for a social gathering, special occasion or romantic dinner.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I thought we come out and try Noble Bistro , we had never come here before and thought let’s try it out. Our server Nicola was attentive and pleasant . She made some great suggestions , we decided to give the Brussel Sprouts and the Organic Salad a try for our appetizers which was fantastic! ( love the goat cheese balls)

For our mains she mentioned a couple top favourites. I went with the scallops and short ribs which by the sound of it sounded different, but gave it a try and what a delicious dish , my husband had the beef tenderloin which was cooked perfect ! Our water glasses were always full. We complimented our meal with a bottle of Mark West Pinot Noir.

Nicola made some great suggestions! and asked if there were any allergies or diet restrictions which I thought was very good of her to ask, even thou we had none she assured us, that they would do their best to accommodate our needs.

Food was great! Nicola was attentive and had a nice accent , glowing personality.

We will be back!

ShayD131, Manager at Noble Bistro Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to offer us a 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

We have been regulars to this restaurant since it opened and they keep getting better. The Manager, Karen and her crew have really stepped it up with a newer menu and great service. Food dishes are plentiful, creative and a variety of flavour. Our meals tonight were extra special as the chef has gone above and beyond to create meals that are bursting with a variety of flavours and unique ingredients. A must try for a special night out. 5 stars for sure and we're looking forward to coming back.

2  Thank Global T

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came in on Saturday to enjoy a nice meal here, we had come before, but menu changed a bit , so we wanted to try out the new menu. We were greeted by Nicola who was prompt and very accommodating and understanding considering my wife has a gluten allergy, dairy as well can’t eat pork.

My wife went with what Nicola suggested which was the scallops and ribs , my wife told Nicola she would like the whole meal minus the ribs, Nicola responded with no problem! can I offer you something else to substitute the ribs ie.vegetables.

Nicole suggested other options and ones that are popular, she also checked to make sure there was no dairy in my wife’s meal.

Our meals were delicious and our service by Nicola was outstanding.

Her accent was lovely and we enjoyed our evening throughly because of her service and warm welcoming personality.

We will see you soon Nicola !

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Been several times in the past, Expensive but good food. This trip, main course too salty, sent back as too salty to eat. No credit for it on bill or accommodations otherwise. still pricy too at $280 with 4 salads, 3 meals, 1 kids meal, 1 beer, 1 caesar drink, 1 dessert and 2 coffees. In the past, they have taken Tradebank, now BarterPay. Card was out on table entire dinner, no mention of not taking until tried to pay and was told no longer accepted since new manager. Even their broker was unaware of this policy change. Until back on BarterPay, won't return.

2  Thank dcbour
PaulGaasenbeek, General Manager at Noble Bistro Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Thank you for the review. I never offer excuses so I will simply say everyone needs to know everything so I do apologize for the confusion and inconvenience. I will look into this and will make sure all staff know and understand our policies. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. As for salty food, there is never an excuse for food going out that is not perfect. If your plate was sent back and not recooked or changed, absolutely it should have been taken off the bill. I am sorry for this. If you choose to come back in, please call the restaurant and ask for me. I will make sure you are well taken care of. Once again, I am sorry we did not wow you like we are known to do. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed September 10, 2018

We had dinner early on a Friday night. The flavors for our appetizers and main meals were great. The service was spot on, attentive, and personal.

Unfortunately, both of our main courses were luke warm. Clearly, they sat on the kitchen counter while we finished our appertizers. Given their price levels my expectation standards are appropriately higher. For a restaurant aspiring to this level this is a totally unacceptable black mark.

The saving grace is that the food was still just warm enough to enjoy. So, in the end the dinner worked out OK.

We did mention the issue to the wait staff and received a nice apology. But... it shoudl not have happened, period. Given the large choice of restaurants I'm hesitant to recommend their kitchen.

1  Thank Fun_travel_toronto
PaulGaasenbeek, General Manager at Noble Bistro Oakville, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thank you for the feedback Fun Travel Toronto. We are thrilled you loved the flavors and service. Sorry the food was not hotter, though. There is no excuse for this. I am glad you enjoyed the dishes and service but I do agree with you, food needs to come out hot. We will address this issue immediately. Thank you once again.