All reviews tim hortons the penthouse front desk sectional sofa gas station king suite restaurant attached to the hotel room was clean hot tub stay there again mini fridge toronto area meeting room check in was quick early check lake ontario visiting family
Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

It was a church revival program... the lobby is soo beautiful and that amazing stairs..breathtaking.... we stayed 2 nights... the room temperature was sooo cozy... cleaners came on time... cleaned up...replaced the towels...

It was just perfect!... wouod definitely revisit of next im in town.. microwave... fridge... blow dryer... pressing iron... etc
...too bad didn't take pictures.. but it was GOOd!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kaphy y
QualitySuitesBronte, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2017

Good afternoon Kaphy y,

Thank you for taking your time to review us here on trip advisor! It is always a pleasure to hear of the positive experience our guest's have during their stay. We look forward to accommodating you in the near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2017

No issues with our stay, friendly staff on check in. Our room was clean and without any issues. Tim's is in attached to the complex for a quick snack. Will easily be back to this location on our next stay to the Toronto area.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajbucky

Dear "ajbucky",

We are happy to hear of your positive experience here at the Quality Suites Oakville! Your feedback is important to us and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Best regards,

Reviewed February 23, 2017

Stayed there for one night. Check in staff was super friendly. We were given a room on the PH floor! View was spectacular considering it was Oakville! Room was very clean and spacious. It had a full size mirror, microwave, Keurig machine, flat screen TV. Toilet had two flush settings. Shower head was amazing (adjustable pressure head). Did not use the pool as it was closed for maintenance. There is a restaurant on-site (Hampton) but we didn't try it. Tim Hortons is right next to the hotel. Great location. Will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for the higher floors for better views
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank minnie55555

Dear "minnie55555",

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review the Quality Suites Oakville on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the view from the Penthouse floor. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed February 8, 2017

I had a very poor experience at this hotel. Dirty carpets and hair in-between the mattress and the sheets. I also found the property to be quite noisy, although this may have just been because of the room I was in.

I'm not a very good sleeper, so I care a lot about bed quality. These weren't too bad if you forget about the disgusting hair on the blankets. I wonder how well they're cleaning them?

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
QualitySuitesBronte, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Dear Bradford,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Suites.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding the issues on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the housekeeping department to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future as this is not our standard, we will look into it immediately.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Oakville.

Quality Suites, Oakville
905-847-6667

Reviewed February 4, 2017

I loved my room! The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the heating worked well, and the guest services were kind. The room had an iron in it which was very convenient for me. I did not have the chance to take a look at their swimming pool but that is what I look forward into on my next stay.

Room Tip: They have a great view on the south side which my room was facing.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank kwekuawillie
QualitySuitesBronte, Front Office Manager at Quality Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Dear Kwekuawillie,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor! I have shared your comments with our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We are looking forward to providing you with the same excellent service and accommodations next time you are in town.

905-847-6667