“A Very Good But Expensive Lunch”
Review of Kerr Street Cafe

Kerr Street Cafe
Ranked #26 of 515 Restaurants in Oakville
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We had lunch at Kerr Street Cafe one weekday in October 2017. We ordered the cauliflower rancheros, avocado toast and cappuccino. The food was tasty, but we felt that the portions were small and that the food prices were high. The cappuccino was excellent. The service was very good.

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Ate here in October and the Ciffee is so good and lunch choices are many and all good. Staff are fast and courteous

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Only serve bunch on the weekend, no option for lunch. Great value for great food, coffee and service.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Early night out got us here in time for Power Hour ( half price on apps)! Whoo-hoo!

Looks like another great meal in a great place. Looking forward to the relaxed atmosphere after a tough week.

Reviewed September 14, 2017

I wish I knew about this place a long time ago, I would have been frequenting the Kerr Street Cafe on a regular basis. Bright and Airy with greenery nicely displayed, which gives this Cafe the ambiance of a Toronto downtown cafe.

This is a place that I would feel comfortable dinning alone. I viewed a few patrons doing just that. The staff is friendly and accommodating, whether you are dropping in for a quick coffee to go, or having breakfast which runs until 3:30 pm daily.

I can see this as being the Go To Breakfast place on the weekends. Priced well for the area and offerings. The food is incredible, from presentation to healthy content. The menu offers exactly what I have been looking for, great blends of flavours.

The lunch menu was intriguing, so much so that we ordered 4 of the items for lunch and shared just to be able to taste several of them.

I can't wait to go back and enjoy another meal.

During the week is less busy and parking is easy to find during the day. I would imagine the weekends would be very busy.

I must mention the selection of Pressed Juices, Delish....