“Better then you could ever imagine”
Review of GTA Exotics

and up
Toronto Exotic Car Test Drive
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Oakville
More attraction details
Owner description: Exotic car tours offers dream car experiences at Toronto Motorsports race track(Cayuga). Race your favorite car full out on a 3km track. Exotic car country tours are also offered for 2hrs driving 3 different cars OR 5 hr tours driving 7 different cars. the experience is truly epic and is incredible value. 1/2 hour highway test drives are very popular and fit anyone's budget. how many people can say they drove a Lamborghini. join the club.
Aurora, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Better then you could ever imagine”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

My wonderfully wife arranged a ride in one of their cars for my 30th birthday. Just arriving to their office is overwhelming, it is like a personal supercar car show just for you.... The best part is I had my pick. Stu and Sara are awesome, friendly, informative and great to deal with. It nice seeing a husband wife team working soo well side by side. They really love eachother and maybe even their cars more lol and it shows. I drove the orange gallardo around town for a bit and what a ride! It is the most addictive thing I've ever experience in my life, and I am recommending it to everyone i know. Words cannot describe what a rush you get. Do you self a favor and treat yourself. Its worth every penny. Stu and Sara thanks again!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank JCorazza
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
thanks for the kind words. we are really lucky to do what we love (at least Stu loves it) lol. hope to see you again.

toronto
“so much fun”
Reviewed 17 April 2012

100% worth the money find a groupon if u can. great cars cool staff

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
glad you had fun. hope to see you again.
“If looking to drive amazing cars, look no further!!!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I was given a 30 minute car tour as a gift and was very excited to book my appointment. After driving the 700 hp gtr, i got a small taste of what a car like this could do. The owners were very personal and i was able to get into discussions about our passion in cars. Its really worth checking our and booking a 630 dollar car tour. Simply amazing! Great people and great superiors, what else can i say?

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
not to many people pick the GTR but i gotta say it has to be one of the best cars on the road. it will walk all over any lambo or ferrari. glad you enjoyed it.
Cambridge
“SUPER RUSH”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

This was a 60th birthday gift from my kids and it was awesome,the best adrenaline rush I have ever encountered. The people were very helpful and the cars were also awesome! I will do this again,maybe on my 65th or 70th. Thanks again.

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
good you hear you got a rush. we still get a rush driving the cars.
markham
“Great Friendly Service!”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I got a voucher for a 30-minute test drive with these guys for Christmas. I decided to take a day off work to make sure I could enjoy the cars to the fullest in early April.

Booking the Ferrari 360 Spider, I was ready to live a childhood dream! When I got to the shop, I met Sarah and Stu. Great and very personable people running the place. Stu came along for the ride and it was a pleasure driving with him. I was informed that they are also in the business of Exotic car tours, so it may be something I would love to go back for!

Definitely recommended for car enthusiast!

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
we try our best and hopefully you got the best. see you soon.