“Exceeded my expectations”

and up
Toronto Exotic Car Test Drive
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Oakville
More attraction details
Owner description: Exotic car tours offers dream car experiences at Toronto Motorsports race track(Cayuga). Race your favorite car full out on a 3km track. Exotic car country tours are also offered for 2hrs driving 3 different cars OR 5 hr tours driving 7 different cars. the experience is truly epic and is incredible value. 1/2 hour highway test drives are very popular and fit anyone's budget. how many people can say they drove a Lamborghini. join the club.
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I purchased two of the 30-minute test drives, one for myself and one as a graduation gift for my younger brother. We were taken care of very well by Stu.. The staff go out of their way to make it a memorable experience. And of course the cars are great. Overall it was an excellent experience and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend.

2 Thank Yasir D
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
thanks for making our day. see you soon

Ottawa
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Exotic Car Tours”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

My dad and I got this gift for Christmas and enjoyed it thoroughly. We had the perfect weather for driving around in 2 Lamborghinis, a Ferrari, Nissan GTR, Aston Martin Vantage, and Porsche Carrera 4S (all amazing drives).The staff was extremely helpful and well-organized, they know what they're doing.

We were hoping to reach higher speeds with some of the cars during the day but they do offer a racetrack day for this purpose, so the options are there. The price was reasonable also, 750$ per person to try out 6 incredible vehicles, that's hard to beat.

I've fallen in love with the Lamborghini Murcielago and now I'm in trouble...

Thanks again

1 Thank alexandremguay
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
thanks for allowing us to serve you. see you soon.
Whitby, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“track day was amazing”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

just did a track day with exotic car tours and it was really good. i was expecting the cars to be beat up with track use but was presently surprised. apparently they dont keep cars long. all the cars were modified including the exhusts which made the cars sound great. i did the 7 car deal and we got to drive to the track in all the cars together and that was fun too. not sure if they always do that but it was a bonus. hope to bring a few friends out in the future.

1 Thank bob s
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
good to see you noticed how we keep our cars. discounts will be made available for repeat customers. glad to hear you had a good time and see you guys soon.
“Awesome experience for a great price!”
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Thanks to Exotic Car Tours, my dream of driving a Lamborghini and a Ferrari has been temporarily satisfied! Stu and the gang at Exotic Car Tours were amazing and made sure our visit was one that we soon will not forget! My dad and I test drove the Gallardo and the 360 Spyder and were blown away! They let us switch it up half way through the tour so we could each test drive both cars, which was outside the norm. Thanks again guys, we've already recommended you to a handful of friends that are interested in coming to see you. We'll be back again for sure! All the best!

Cheers,

Kris & Stan

P.S. Thanks again for showing us the garage and for stomping on the Vantage. Sick sounds! That car is now on the bucket list! :)

waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
thanks for the kind words. give us a call for some sweet deals for your friends.
Mississauga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Driving a Lambo was on my bucket list, can cross that now :)”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Excellent service, great experience, every car enthusiast has to try that. Quite affordable (got one of the Groupon deals). One suggestion, please upgrade the low quality cameras in the cars so that the video is at least synced with the sound (if it's HD it will be even better).

Thanks again for everything.

Visited April 2012
1 Thank S K
waytoomuchfun, Manager at GTA Exotics, responded to this review, 3 July 2013
thanks for the suggestion. we now have 1080p HD in car videos. next one is one the house. see you soon.