“Great dinner, amazing Italian Food”

Nino Panino Pizzeria Limited
Ranked #2 of 514 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Nino's Authentic Italian Restaurant is known for its extreme simplicity with most dishes using few ingredients but experiencing lots of flavour
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Stopped into Nino Panino with 16 friends.

The food was amazing and the service was even better.

The pasta dishes and Pizza were some of the best I have ever had.

LPalmieri155002, Owner at Nino Panino Pizzeria Limited, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Hi George,

Thank you so much for the 5-star shout out. Nino's is delighted you and your guests enjoyed your dinner and shared it with the world. My team works really hard to serve the very best Italian food in a casual and fun environment, and I'm glad to see those efforts pay off.

We had a great time with you and your friends and we look forward to having you back.

Sincerely

Reviewed August 19, 2016

I had the mozza sticks, they were very very tasty. They are incredibly large and use their pizza dough instead of the traditional breadcrumbs. For 8 dollars it was an incredible relative value. I had the gnocchi with tomato sauce and added grilled chicken. It was very delicious! My beautiful girlfriend got the Rigatoni with meat sauce which I ate some of, also very delicious (preferred the gnocchi). Would have preferred slightly larger portions for the pasta, however comparatively speaking to other restaurants the portions were par. (I find pasta is often under-portioned in any Italian restaurant). The atmosphere was nice and service was pleasant.

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for the positive feedback, I will pass along your kind words to the rest of the team. If you are a fan of the mozza sticks, you will definitely enjoy our homemade pizza as well.

Looking forward to seeing you again

Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Really good food. Stopped in on the way home from Jays game and was pleasantly surprised. Homemade pasta was fabulous. Portion sizes were bigger than expected.

LPalmieri155002, Owner at Nino Panino Pizzeria Limited, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2016

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for visiting Nino's. Glad to hear you enjoyed your homemade pasta dish.
Your right about the portion size, we tend to be very generous with all of our menu items. I like to know that my guests leave with full and satisfied bellies.

Be sure to let me know if there's anything we can do to make your next visit even more enjoyable.

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

I have been to Nini Paninos quite a few times over the last few months. Their food is absolutely delicious! Very authentic, homemade Italian cuisine full of flavour.

Their environment is friendly and homey, filled with local artists colourful paintings available to be bought.

I recommend Nino's for a cute night out in the heart of Oakville, placed so closely to downtown and the beautiful lake!

LPalmieri155002, Owner at Nino Panino Pizzeria Limited, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us. At Nino's, we work as one team with a common purpose - to provide quality authentic dishes and the best-in-class service to our customers.

I fully recognize that your support and the continued trust that you place in us is the foundation of our success.

Thank you for the supportive feedback and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

Recently made my second visit, both on a Saturday evening, and the only puzzling thing is that on neither occasion was the place busy. Service was good and the food both times was excellent. Their pizza was outstanding. And the other food we had was also top-notch.

LPalmieri155002, Owner at Nino Panino Pizzeria Limited, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2016

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your loyalty and continuous support, as our customer, we value your business and supportive feedback. Offering you excellent service and quality food is our top priority.

I will share your kind compliments with the rest of my team, your positive feedback allows them to know their efforts are appreciated and our food is enjoyed :)

Looking forward to seeing you again