“LOVE THIS PLACE”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Oakville
Reviewed August 2, 2018

I especially love the baristas here at Dundas and Trafalgar! Thomas and Erica are always very helpful when I come in and make me feel super special when I receive my order at the bar.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Most Starbucks look the same, coffee tastes the same (great), food is always fresh but this location delivers super service (inside and out). Never disappointed any time of day, so friendly at the drive through window, quick to make your order just right. ....

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Food and drink is here is the normal Starbucks stuff, but the staff here are soooo loud. I guess they want to have fun, but they are constantly shouting across the room which does not make this a relaxing place to sit. Staff are more focused on having fun with each other, than the customer environment. Not a place you can work. I ended up sitting in my car

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

I'm a super fan of Starbucks so after our day of horseback riding & dinner we thought frappacino & teva passion ice tea lemonade were in need . The staff was very friendly & while waiting at the drive thru offered small talk which was so kind . The restaurant staff was super fast & very kind!! We will be back

Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

So, is it just me or is Starbucks supposed to be top of the line coffee and such? This is going to hurt because I have worked at a Starbucks before but honestly, these guys need to hear it. Point form for these guys:

1. They touch the inside of the lids. Are you kidding me? Gross.
2. They simply do not know how to make the Starbucks double shot on ice (the 2 redheaded girls do though and they are amazing) Why does it take you 3 attempts to make the drink before you get it right?
3. I saw one employee in an undershirt and weird shorts. How is this professional?
4. They try to up sell WAY too much and sre WAY too agressive.
5. The pastry showcase in the summer time is a haven for flies. Instead of having those employees not do anything, have them maintaining cleanliness. These products are meant for consumption, it's not a joke.
6. When you ask them for a dome lid and they write down dome lid on the cup they are supposed to READ, you don't get a dome lid.
I stopped going there and now I just make my own drinks at home. This place needs either a new manager or employees who care. The 2 redheaded girls should train everyone because it seems they are the only ones who care.

- James (Ultimate Foodie)