“Great for families!”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #170 of 562 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Canadian
Description: Welcome to Denny's Canada! Where guests have come for over 60 years to relax and enjoy good, hearty meals at reasonable prices. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Denny's restaurants serve classic breakfast around the clock as well as craveable salads, hand-pressed burgers and homestyle dinners. Our menu is broad yet familiar, which makes us a great place to take the kids and family. You will always find delicious value and variety no matter what you are in the mood for. Denny's is proud to be Canada's Diner. And just when you think breakfast couldn't get better, it does! The perfect ingredients. The fold of the eggs. Introducing our New! Ooh là là Omelettes line-up starting at $6.99: New! Wild West Omelette, New! Greek Garden Omelette, and New! Sunny-Topped Omelette. They are Son Exquise! (That means super yummy.)
Reviewed September 29, 2017

Had a great time with my dad. Food was great. Service was great. An all around good time. Would visit again.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I ordered the soup and sandwich off the lunchtime menu and was not disappointed. I ordered...Unlimited Lemon Ice Tea ($3.99), Soup and Grilled Cheese ($7.99).

The food came right away and the waiter came back to refill my drink and check on me. The meal was better than average. I will be back for a quick bite when I'm in the area.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed April 5, 2017

Stayed at the sandman had breakfast and family dinner with grandkids. The food was well cooked a great choice at reasonable prices. our wait staff were the greatest and looked after us very well. would go again

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank fred m
Reviewed April 2, 2017

they have wifi....the food was awesome as usual, quiet for a sunday, but it was 8 am....friendly service

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank swontariogirl
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

My family goes here every Tuesday. It's so hard to pick what I want to eat cause it's all so great. The waitresses are awesome. It's truly worth the train ride from Burlington every week for sure! :)

Date of visit: January 2017