“Kids big day out”

Denny's
Ranked #174 of 545 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed August 15, 2018

The kids love having breakfast at Denny's for some reason so on occassions we go. This is far and away one of the better Denny's around. Menu is varied and it is a kid friendly place. Food is typical Denny's which means don't get your hopes set to high however where this restaurant excells is in a better quality of the usual Denny's fare and served by a superior group of Denny's servers. If you must go to Denny's this is a good location to visit.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Had a great time with my dad. Food was great. Service was great. An all around good time. Would visit again.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

I ordered the soup and sandwich off the lunchtime menu and was not disappointed. I ordered...Unlimited Lemon Ice Tea ($3.99), Soup and Grilled Cheese ($7.99).

The food came right away and the waiter came back to refill my drink and check on me. The meal was better than average. I will be back for a quick bite when I'm in the area.

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Stayed at the sandman had breakfast and family dinner with grandkids. The food was well cooked a great choice at reasonable prices. our wait staff were the greatest and looked after us very well. would go again

1  Thank fred m
Reviewed April 2, 2017

they have wifi....the food was awesome as usual, quiet for a sunday, but it was 8 am....friendly service

1  Thank swontariogirl