“Great treat and friendly service!”
Review of Aroma Espresso Bar

Aroma Espresso Bar
Ranked #3 of 15 Coffee & Tea in Oakville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 4, 2018

I am very partial to the cheese danish served at Aroma and will treat myself whenever I am in the area.It is always flavourful and just sweet enough to provide the indulgence I crave!

Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

I tried the smoked salmon sandwich (half) on multigrain and it was very good. Service also good. Prices are ok as well - roughly 10$ for the sandwich and coffee.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

We have had the opportunity on a number of occasions to stop in for a tasty lunch at Aroma while shopping in downtown Oakville. The food is always good and the bread always super fresh.

As usual, my wife and I had the soup and sandwich combo. I had the Philly steak and she had the tuna. Both very tasty and the soup was hearty.

If you have not tried Aroma, I would suggest giving them a try for a quick lunch or light dinner. You order and pay at the counter and go find a table and then they call your name when it is ready. The Oakville location has a second floor also with tables.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The menu is good and there's a nice little outside seating area but if you are in a rush or short on patience you should probably give Aroma a miss

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

On a nice weather day you can hardly beat this downtown oakville location. Friendly service and good coffee. My iced caramel latte was perfect after a long bike ride