“Best Sports Bar Scene - HANDS DOWN”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #322 of 544 Restaurants in Oakville
Reviewed May 19, 2016

If your looking for tons of TVs, great service, great sports atmosphere, tons of beer selection, flavorful wings, and location this is your spot.

There is probably not a game, any sport, that they cannot find on their entire TV network. From NBA to NHL to MLB to NFL to NCAA Football and Basketball, they have it ALL!!

Tons of fun when Toronto sports teams are playing. They play the sound over the speakers which makes you feel like your are at the game. NFL Sundays are packed, great place to watch all the games at the same time.

Staff is friendly, always someone checking up on you and asking how everything is. I have asked them to change the sports on the TVs several times and have always been accommodated without question.

This is hands down the best sports bar in the Oakville/Mississauga/Burlington area!!!

Reviewed May 2, 2016

I had such a bad experience here. The waiter messed up our order and brought us the wrong flavor of wings we ordered. Then the second time he didn't know which wings were which flavor and they were cold. They weren't very good either. Also they serve everything in small paper containers which I hate, just give me a plate! They gave us coupons on our way out but that was the first and last time for me.

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Nice place for a beer and snack. Quality is good and service is also good. Tried this place for the first time and was surprised, its nice place for a drink

Reviewed April 15, 2016

Came to this location to try out their "Appy Hour" promotion and we were not disappointed, ordered the mushroom, onion rings as well as chips and salsa. Kudos to Julia who was our server, she's really excellent on her customer service, Will definitely come back to this place.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

Service: 1 Star
I went in at around 8:30 on a Sunday. Wasn't expecting it to be too busy, and it wasn't. I picked a small table as it was only me, and made eye contact with the servers to make it known I was waiting to be served. After about 10 to 15 min a server spoke up from behind the bar about 10ft away and asked if I wanted anything. She didn't seem too pleased that she was working, barley even a smile almost like Mona Lisa. I ordered an iced tea and when she brought me the drink there was very little as far as hospitality, I definitely didn't feel welcome. Then she left and didn't ask if i was ordering anything. Oh well. So I waited and finally she glances over to me with a surprised look and asks if I wanted anything to eat, I said yes. After about 5 min she comes back with a menu and lays it on the table; at this point I take a good look at the table and it has food residue from a previous customer as well as the table was sticky. Naturally I asked for a cloth or something to clean it. She seemed annoyed with me and cleaned the table with a surprised tone as if she didn't know it was dirty. My table obviously wasn't clean as it was the only table without anything, no salt, pepper, napkins, or even a food menu; every other table has all of those on it. I thought it was a good table because it had a drink menu on it and it was the only small table I had seen.

Food: 3 Star
As far as food goes, it was okay. I ordered Boneless chicken wings with buffalo dry spice, with a side of carrots and celery. The wings were a little overcooked making them dry and the outside hard. They were light on the spice, which is good or bad depending on how you look at it. I liked it as it wasn't overbearing. Some of the boneless pieces however were almost inedible as they consisted of large amounts of fat; about 60% fat and 40% chicken. Personally I don't like fatty wings.

Conclusion: 2 Star
The service really killed it for me. I went to the same place about 3 months ago on a week night, and I mean wow. Last time it was 5 star service and food. The server I had last time was absolutely amazing... this time not so much. I had high expectations, but this time it fell flat. I'm going to try again on a week night. Hopefully better results.