“Just okay”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We went here about 4 years ago and couldn’t believe we would be charged for pita. How were we going to eat the dip? Food was good but never went back until this weekend. Big mistake. They’re still charging $1 for pita so you can eat your dips! Nice menu choices - but food is extremely bland. I think they forgot the dressing on my salad but I’ve learned not to complain about things only to be told I’m the ONLY one to say anything. Two of us had the lamb skewer - 4 tiny pieces with salad/potatoes (didn’t want rice) my lamb was way overdone for requesting medium and two others had the chicken skewers - my husband said absolutely no flavour to the rice whatsoever. Our friends think this place is great and so must everyone else because the place was packed on Saturday night. We won’t be back - I’ll make my own Greek dishes! We wanted to have a coffee and catch up but it was so noisy and hot we went to Starbucks which is right next door!

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This bright and energetic Greek restaurant has very good food and friendly service. It is warm and comfortable.

1  Thank JALToronto
Reviewed May 6, 2018

food was ok but the wait for takeout was more than 30 minutes after we were told to arrive for pick up

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Terrible. Tiny portion. Bland. Soggy. Chicken souvlaki was way over cooked, tender like a catchers mitt. I would have been disappointed if it was cheap, but it isn't.

1  Thank Matt R
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

While in Oakville decided to stop in and try Colossus. Delicious Mediterranean food with ample portions. Photo is of pork belly sandwich, saganaki, lamb souvlaki and Grecian salad. Almost everything was top notch except the rice, which was just average, but everything else including ambiance and service more than made up for a minor shortcoming with the choice of side. Lamb and pork belly were exceptional. Cute patio was welcoming but just a little too cool outside during our visit to try but would definitely try on a warmer day. Well worth a visit! Bring your appetite!