“First Visit”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited the Lakeshore Colossus years ago, so we were interested in comparing it to the Oakville location.

The Oakville interior is cosy and I prefer it to Lakeshore.

Servers were prompt, professional, and pleasant.

$11 loukaniko appetizer platter...delicious and generous.

$15 fried calamari...hot, fresh, tender, and crisp...just like it's supposed to be.

We will bring the family next time.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

We went here about 4 years ago and couldn’t believe we would be charged for pita. How were we going to eat the dip? Food was good but never went back until this weekend. Big mistake. They’re still charging $1 for pita so you can eat your dips! Nice menu choices - but food is extremely bland. I think they forgot the dressing on my salad but I’ve learned not to complain about things only to be told I’m the ONLY one to say anything. Two of us had the lamb skewer - 4 tiny pieces with salad/potatoes (didn’t want rice) my lamb was way overdone for requesting medium and two others had the chicken skewers - my husband said absolutely no flavour to the rice whatsoever. Our friends think this place is great and so must everyone else because the place was packed on Saturday night. We won’t be back - I’ll make my own Greek dishes! We wanted to have a coffee and catch up but it was so noisy and hot we went to Starbucks which is right next door!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This bright and energetic Greek restaurant has very good food and friendly service. It is warm and comfortable.

1  Thank JALToronto
Reviewed May 6, 2018

food was ok but the wait for takeout was more than 30 minutes after we were told to arrive for pick up

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

Terrible. Tiny portion. Bland. Soggy. Chicken souvlaki was way over cooked, tender like a catchers mitt. I would have been disappointed if it was cheap, but it isn't.

1  Thank Matt R