“Awesome best new sushi restaurant ”

Ye's Sushi All You Can Eat & Bar
Ranked #200 of 497 Restaurants in Oakville
Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

The food is awesome so many choices. The decor is excellent and the servers are there to please. Fresh seafood is the best and price is right.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

When we feel like eating Japanese food we think of going to Ye's Sushi because:

1) It's easy to get parking outside
2) The restaurant is large and very spacious, not crowded as many other places
3) There is a big choice of sashimi and sushi (and Thai food too, if you prefer that)
4) Nice salad and dessert bar where you serve yourself

The service is excellent, with lots of young waiters and waitresses constantly attending to you!

2  Thank John K
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

Your average AYCE sushi restaurant with a few different options. First one I have been to that has a serve-yourself salad and dessert bar (great for those who have to ask for more and more ginger). Menu is on an iPad, which is now pretty much the standard.
Try the Golden bags, they are super cute looking and tasty. Also don't be afraid of the strawberry and cream cheese roll, it's actually pretty good!

Reviewed 12 January 2016

A friend of mine and I went to Ye's Sushi for dinner and loved the experience. From the moment we arrived, we felt welcome. The place is quite large, but it didn't feel crowded for a Sunday evening. What was amazing was that we never felt rushed. We were able to linger and enjoy our meal without pressure. The price was reasonable and in line with other 'all you can eat' establishments. Sunday dinner was $26.99.

The food was fresh, beautifully presented and plentiful. The service was delightful and the decor was stunning.

I would recommend the Oakville location.

Reviewed 14 December 2015

The restaurant is spacious and a nice change from the other AYCE places in Mississauga. The sashimi had some interesting twists. I believe by ordering some items on the sashimi area, it raised the price to weekend pricing although I visited on a Monday. I did not question this as I may have misread this area but truthfully, I wish they would be a little more clear.

They had a dessert and salad bar which was okay but nothing spectacular.

The service was good and quick to deliver, but sort of slow to remove the dishes when done. This is a small complaint, as it was a very good experience that is worth a return visit in the future.