“do not visit”
Review of Montana's

Montana's
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #155 of 552 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Food was terrible cold dry and very little meat, complained on line and was given a free meal, On re-visit couldn't get served, and when asked for a menu for 2 guests was thrown 1 menu. Immediately walked out and will never return.
This is a place to avoid at all costs,

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank F7665HOalanb

Reviewed October 16, 2016

We went for the steak special that they advertised for $19.99 for 10oz Petite Filet Steak. It was not a fillet Mignon, I think it was a top sirloin steak. It was very tender on the up side but tasted like old wet socks like the meat was old. It came in 3 pieces that were all cooked to different degree's.The baked potatoes was a bit on the cool side as was the steak. The onion rings tasted great and I didn't get the coleslaw that was supposed to come with it.. The waitress couldn't tell me weather the meat was AAA or Aa meat but I believe it was AA at best. Now that being said, the do have a steak section that advertises being AAA meat but at an extreme premium price which may have tasted better, I don't know, I can only hope so but at the price they wanted for that I would go to The Keg Restaurant and get guaranteed quality.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank 2006leafs
Reviewed July 21, 2016

a national institution, i've been coming so long i should be committed.
my children love the decor, stay for the food. my boy even realized that there's some subtle mountain logo on the front of their building...outstanding.
the kids love their chicken fingers, and for the "few" bites i've swiped i agree, these are some of the best restaurant chicken tenders there be. they love the dessert options be it sooooft soooft cookie or mmm ice cream sammich.
me? i blew their minds when my CHICKEN FAJITAS hit the table. ohhhhhh the plethora of toppings.
fajitas...does it get any better? am i right?
dont consider montana's a canadian cliche like my review, get thee to the cabin and get ye some delicious food

Reviewed July 18, 2016

We went on a week night after 7pm. The place was pretty much empty except for a few tables. The waitress was friendly and suggested a few items we didn't notice on the menu. I think they were daily specials. We ordered our food and just sat there like idiots waiting and waiting and waiting! We simply ordered an appetizer which took forever to get to us and two steak dinners. When the food came it was tasty. The steak was a bit too salty and chewy. Maybe it was the cut we ordered. After dinner we ordered a dessert with ice cream. We waited and waited again for some time before the waitress came out and told us they were out of ice cream. Not cool! How do you run out of ice cream! We skipped dessert and asked for the check...again waiting an unacceptable amount of time. We will not be returning to this place anytime soon. (plus the fact that drinks are served in mason jars...it's one of my pet peeves - ridiculous!)

1  Thank Krys G
Reviewed June 13, 2016

Tattered menus and portion sizes drastically decreased. We have been going there a lot over the past decade and noticed a substantial difference since last year.
The food did taste good.