“Date night ”
Review of Montana's

Montana's
Reserve with OpenTable
Montana's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #156 of 545 Restaurants in Oakville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Montana’s is all things BBQ to all people. Whether you’re in the mood for southern style in-house smoked ribs and pulled pork or looking for some Canadian BBQ flavour across our burgers, steaks and sandwiches; Montana’s has the perfect atmosphere to bring the family or meet up with friends. Fire up the good times at Montana’s BBQ & Bar!
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

Went here after seeing an afternoon movie around 6:00 pm. We were seated immediately at a window booth. Our waiter greeted us and then came back for our orders
I ordered the large rib entree and my wife the rib taster. Meals came quickly and were piping hot. Delicious fall off the bone and plentiful. A nice touch is they have now added the 4 BBQ sauces in squeeze containers at the table so you can add as much extra sauce as you want. Great idea!!!
Will definitely return soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

We dined at Montana's tonight returning from the Toronto airport. We have dined at the St. Catharines location previously and I recall it being enjoyable with good service. Portions and flavour seemed a bit lacking this evening (i.e., toppings and sides). Restaurant was busy but had to wait on server a pretty consistently with requests or needs such as brining the gravy ordered, refilling water / drinks, side request to augment the flavour of the steak etc. which was a bit slow. Bartender however was quite helpful as he saw me trying to get the attention of our waiter and personally and promptly saw to my request. That was appreciated. Thank you

Reviewed October 22, 2016

Food was terrible cold dry and very little meat, complained on line and was given a free meal, On re-visit couldn't get served, and when asked for a menu for 2 guests was thrown 1 menu. Immediately walked out and will never return.
This is a place to avoid at all costs,

1  Thank F7665HOalanb
Reviewed October 16, 2016

We went for the steak special that they advertised for $19.99 for 10oz Petite Filet Steak. It was not a fillet Mignon, I think it was a top sirloin steak. It was very tender on the up side but tasted like old wet socks like the meat was old. It came in 3 pieces that were all cooked to different degree's.The baked potatoes was a bit on the cool side as was the steak. The onion rings tasted great and I didn't get the coleslaw that was supposed to come with it.. The waitress couldn't tell me weather the meat was AAA or Aa meat but I believe it was AA at best. Now that being said, the do have a steak section that advertises being AAA meat but at an extreme premium price which may have tasted better, I don't know, I can only hope so but at the price they wanted for that I would go to The Keg Restaurant and get guaranteed quality.

1  Thank 2006leafs
Reviewed July 21, 2016

a national institution, i've been coming so long i should be committed.
my children love the decor, stay for the food. my boy even realized that there's some subtle mountain logo on the front of their building...outstanding.
the kids love their chicken fingers, and for the "few" bites i've swiped i agree, these are some of the best restaurant chicken tenders there be. they love the dessert options be it sooooft soooft cookie or mmm ice cream sammich.
me? i blew their minds when my CHICKEN FAJITAS hit the table. ohhhhhh the plethora of toppings.
fajitas...does it get any better? am i right?
dont consider montana's a canadian cliche like my review, get thee to the cabin and get ye some delicious food