“ Small Portion/ Big Price”
Review of Seasons

Seasons
Ranked #80 of 518 Restaurants in Oakville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

It was music night on the downtown streets of Oakville so we decided to enjoy an outside meal. We settled on Bru which is part of Seasons I believe. There were very few menu items but that was fine as we both opted for the chicken Caesar with a glass of wine each. And the bill .... for a SMALL bowl of salad and 4 mini slices of chicken, and 6 oz glasses of wine ...$61.00

A bit of a rip off I felt as $17.99 for a salad should provide a large plate full especially as it was promoted as a meal rather than an appetizer. To add insult to injury, the last piece of chicken my husband almost ate ...was RAW. Heaven only knows if the other pieces were as well. Mine were fine but my meal came out 5 minutes later than his.

Will choose another spot next time ...

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here for a celebratory dinner with my family and we were not disappointed. We were served by George who was fantastic and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied! The quality of the food was top notch and represented tremendous value at their price points. Overall great time!

Reviewed August 2, 2018

We were a party of 4 and had lunch mid week. Everything was great. Service was good. Food was delicious. Ambiance was relaxed, casual without being pub-like. Washroom was great too. Will definitely return. Prices are average for this caliber of restaurant. Not cheap but not super expensive either. My only complaint was lack of options for vegetarians and I wish they wouldn't serve foie-gras.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

To me it's all about food and while there is an air of pretense among the items of the menu the delivery makes more than forgivable.

At first I was anxious about paying $41 for a steak because so often have I been let down by a boastful 10 oz - yet delivered to me was something that I was able to cut with a butter knife.

I sliced that steak like it was rations for 100 people and every bite was cooked perfectly and delightful - the gravy was delicious on the frites and I only wished I had more of them - and maybe something on the side.

Also I would't pay $19 for the 3 animal pate but I got to try some and it was pretty tasty. Luxury item 101.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Great ambiance - elegant yet casual. Very artsy decoration - refined yet raw. Coupled with great food. Every dish I have explodes in my mouth with hints of different flavors. Warm salad is one of my favorite. It is also in a good part of downtown Oakville, neither isolated nor crowded. With a good view of the street.