Travelodge Oshawa Whitby
Book now, pay at stay
US$88
US$86
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oshawa(Oshawa)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$144
US$132
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$95
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool and hot tubwafflesroom was cleanhard boiled eggscomfortable stayeasy accessnight staygo trainwhitbycerealtruckratesmicrowavewashroom
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We chose this hotel for their heated pool and the fact that dogs can stay. The room was nicely decorated and fairly modern with a very comfortable bed and sliding doors for easy access to the outside for our dog.
The hot tub was the perfect temperature and allowed for easy viewing of the pool area. I decided to take my niece (6) and nephew (8) to the pool for an hour and they loved it. The pool is not very large but large enough for children to have a great time in it without a worry about a deep end. Large steps going into a shallow end with a gradual lean to the deep, being about 4 feet. There were several children playing and this allowed for a whole hour of entertainment and wear-out-time. My brother was happy when I dropped them off. I then found out that this location offers children's pool parties and could see why.
In the morning we strolled down to the breakfast area and enjoyed freshly made waffles and a decent selection for breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Thank you for the use of your party room and for putting up the happl birthday sign for us. My grandson age 7 now had such a lovely time and we were quite please at how quickly you cleaned up after us. I do so love this location and hope I will have the chance to use your hotel again. Thank you for your smiles and friendly attitudes.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2012

I got a 15% off rate by booking my room through the hotel's main website. For $55 my husband and I stayed in a wheelchair accessible room with a roll-in shower (as requested) and had an awesome sleep -- the bed was nice and comfy and roomy enough for my husband to move around a lot. The roll-in shower was the main feature (some places define "accessible" differently than others) -- this place is pretty accessible. There are only 2 parking spots at the front of the hotel that are designated "accessible parking" and both were taken -- that's not really something that can be controlled. If you need to use the roll-in shower, make sure to request a "shower bench" ahead of time. Breakfast in the morning was self-serve but had all the basic amenities and a favourite for us was the make-your-own-waffle station - yummy! Overall it was an awesome 1-night stay and we can't wait to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JMAI1002
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Rooms were clean. Beds pretty comfy. Entrances and hallways were somewhat grimy. Despite a security guard teenagers ran through the hall screaming throughout the night. Got a total of 3 hours sleep. Breakfast food was stale.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Customer Service is outstanding at this Hotel! The recent upgrades to the hotel are extremly Cozy! The rooms were also quite cozy, loved that we had a fridge and microwave. The Pool was clean and was a nice relaxing fun experience with the family!! The breakfast was fresh and had lots to choose from! This hotel is perfect for out of towners who are looking for an inexpensive place to stay while hitting all the nearby shops not to mention its so close to the go train would be perfect for traveling to Toronto for Hockey, CN Tower etc!! We would definelty go back there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family