Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
slu836809

A Noisy Night

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
The room and accommodation was ok for a budget hotel. However, when we complained about the booming music and loud bass that permeated our room, we were informed that the noise was from the adjacent bar, which should stop at about 2 a.m. We were not offered another room.
Date of stay: June 2024
    Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
      C$160
    6.4 km from La Quinta Inn & Suites Oshawa
    View more hotels in Oshawa
    All reviews downtown core lots of restaurants stay there again parking bands
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel room aas ok and clean but the staff minus the cleaning crew need to learn how to speak to there guest properly.. I’m spending a lot of money and I have concerns but you don’t want to deal with me so u tell me to go back to my room and come back later cause u have other ppl waiting… I would never recommend this place to anyone
    Just to many problems and I have never dealt with that at any other hotel ..

Date of stay: June 2024
    Review collected in partnership with this hotel
    Reviewed May 16, 2024

Our credit card was frauded x 3 following check in and giving credit card at counter. It went on for three days, three separate charges. We only used our card for this purpose within that time period.. It totalled about 300 CAD. We hve not been able to use our card for more than three weeks because of investigation and having to wait on a new card. Horrible experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed April 18, 2024

I stayed for 17 nights with my family and it felt like home away from home. At the reception was John, many thanks for all your assistance and understanding. Stay was warm and cozy especially with the likes of Samantha, Angie. I love you both, many thanks for being there. And the breakfast team, thank you so much. Omolabake

Date of stay: March 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed April 11, 2024

Meh, good location if you are hitting a concert and you aren’t fussy. Shower was terrible, low pressure, shower door had a huge gap so you’ll need to put a towel on the floor. Room was small, floor was creaky in the room and the hall, building is old. Not much parking so get there early if you want a spot. That being said it was pretty clean, and comfortable. Staff was friendly. Few places close to eat open late. Didn’t check out the breakfast. It was perfect for me because I was alone and it was very close to concert. It was worth it for me. I would stay again if I was by myself.

Trip type: Travelled solo
    Reviewed April 10, 2024

This La Quinta Inn is a small and older Inn downtown Oshawa. This is an older building with thin walls and floors. If this Inn fits your budget and the location is where you need to be, then it can be a good choice. The rooms are clean, not modern but clean. This is an older place. The main issue is that its located next to bars so you can hear very loud music during weekend stay. Limited Parking is available behind the building and more free offsite parking on the other side of the street. The rooms are clean.

• Trip type: Travelled with family