Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience RentABike Ottawa
from US$21.40
from US$52.70
from US$98.60
More Info
All reviews road bike rent a bike gatineau park rental location rideau canal repair kit fun ride these guys chateau laurier both sides helmets bikes rode route lock shoes paths
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Well, you can rent a bike and ride along the long bicycle road along the river. A must-do thing if you come to Ottawa for the first time. But, be careful, because the bicycle road is too long, so plan you riding time carefully, otherwise you can get the bike late and you will have to pay extra money to the guy. Also, don't push yourself too much and sweat all your body like I did; instead, ride slowly and enjoy the road and the nice scenery around.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank 85hakant
Reviewed September 25, 2017 via mobile

I showed up this morning to rent a bike to go along the Rideau Canal. The girl working had me in a bike super fast and helped me with my route. I went to Dows then Hogsback Falls, the returned along the Rideau River like she suggested. It was a gorgeous ride and just the right length for me! Highly recommended.

Date of experience: September 2017
Harry M, Owner at RentABike Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2017

We have had some great riding conditions for weeks. Hard not to ejoy the waterways with the colour backdrop

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I rented a race bike and took it to Gatineau park. The bike was in perfect shape (also got a spare tube, CO2 cartridges, Look pedals and shoes). I had a small accident leaving the bike with some scratches on the handlebar and saddle, but they did not charge me anything extra.
Keep it up guys!

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I hired a road bike for the day. The service was excellent, help with the route I wanted to take. The bike came with water bottle holders and I was offered a choice of clip less or flat pedals. Great bike too!

To round it off the cycle routes in an around Ottawa are fantastic.

Date of experience: September 2017
Harry M, Owner at RentABike Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Great to know you had a wonderful time. We enjoy your visit and passion.
Harry and Jill

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Although a bit tricky to locate with construction, their signage is visible and their location is perfect for canal access. We (8 of us) had helmet, bikes, locks in about 10 minutes. Their high-end bikes (Giant) are well-tuned and user friendly. There is a style for every rider. This is a no-fuss process. Biking is a fabulous way to see the canal and Ottawa.

Date of experience: August 2017
Harry M, Manager at RentABike Ottawa, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

We try to be efficient but have also to have fun with every larger group. After 35 years we know sizing and model selection. Staff and guides and guides all ride to 'work' along 250km of pathways (and some roads).
Reconstruction of the old railway station should be complete by 2018 when a fabulous new Senate of Canada site will open. Workers are very proud of their job.