US$124
US$114
GardenInn.com
Les Suites Hotel Ottawa(Ottawa)
US$169
US$121
US$169
US$158
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$124
US$106
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$255
US$240
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Lord Elgin(Ottawa)
US$165
US$126
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$138
US$137
US$125
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$135
US$119
1,257 results
All reviewstim hortonsthe club loungethe penthousesparks streetparliament hillwalk in showerbyward marketfront desk staffbed was very comfortablehotel restaurantbusiness tripunderground parkingrideau canalconferencecanadawashroomdoorman
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant surprise staying at this Delta in Ottawa. Looks like it has been recently renovated. Quiet, great beds linens and modern room. Valet or self parking. Great restaurant on the mezzanine floor. More important for us Canadians is that there is Tim Hortons in the lobby! That alone makes me want to stay here on my next Ottawa trip!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Hello everyone and as always thank you for reading my review. So over the past weekend my husband and I went to visit our friends in Ottawa for winterlude and we thought it would be great to stay in a hotel in the downtown core to be closer to everything. I will first go over what we enjoyed then discuss my concerns. First the hotel is in a great location right in the downtown core of Ottawa close to the parliament building and is walking distance to an entrance to the rideau canal and winterlude. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable and the staff were very friendly. My main concern for this hotel was how difficult it was to actually get into this hotel. After circling for a while we found the entrance to the parking garage but once we entered the building we had a lot of difficulty finding the actual hotel lobby and were exhausted by the time we found it because we had a few bags. Found out parking is quite expensive but thankfully they provided us with a parking pass which helped a bit since we would be going back out a few times. Breakfast is not included so be prepared to spend minimum $14 on breakfast along with any other food you want. The actual room was quite disappointing to us for the price we paid. The king bed was very nice but the bathroom was tiny and my husband and I had a hard time maneuvering around the room. Overall we have stayed at another hotel a little further out and we had a much better experience and will probably not return to this location. Thank you for reading my review, cheers!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Diana_Banyasz, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Ottawa City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Delta Hotels Ottawa City Centre and providing your honest feedback in your review. I was delighted to read that you found the location, the room, and our staff service to your liking.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. I have shared your feedback with our hotel team to ensure we can improve overall satisfaction for guests such as yourself.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Ottawa.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

I am currently lying awake listening to the intimate details of the conversation that the guy next door is having with his girlfriend. The soundproofing between our two rooms is abysmal. My only experience with worse soundproofing with in a treehouse lodge in the Amazon jungle. I look forward to getting no sleep tonight.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Jillian K
Reviewed January 24, 2018

Second time staying at this location.
Staff wascourteous and accommodating.
Special mention of Annie & Andrew (front desk) and Ashley (Club Lounge),
Room was clean and plenty of room for a small family.
Overall experience was pleasant - highly recommend - will stay here again.

Zubair Siddiqi - be proud of your team and hotel!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Nice clean hotel. They accommodated the kids for there mini stick hockey game. The hotel gave them a conference room to play. That was awesome, kept the kids entertained. Our room was great, clean heat was a little high for my liking, we turned it to 18 but never seemed to cool down much. That would be my only complaint about the hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends