Lowest prices for your stay
US$123
Free cancellation until 22-10-08
US$124
Free cancellation until 22-10-07
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$110
Free cancellation until 22-10-09
Hotels.comUS$124
PricelineUS$123
Destinia.comUS$127
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

I am here right now. I live in Ottawa but wanted to take my kids away for a few nights over Easter weekend. It was a very last minute booking through Hotwire. When I arrived they gave my children a book which was nice. I opted in to pay $10 for breakfast and my kids ate free. So $10 for the three of us. The pool is nice and warm. Rooms are clean. The people complaining about the drain.... you need to reach down and turn the little piece upright to allow the water down! It was really easy to figure out but I think that is where the complaints stem from.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank travelingmama5
HIOE1, Manager at Holiday Inn Ottawa East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear travelingmama5,
Thank you very much for your kind review.
We are glad that you had a very nice stay in our property and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Business brought me to the Ottawa area last minute and I selected the Holiday Inn - Ottawa East as my home away from home having stayed there in December of 2016.

I must say that I was totally blown away by the magnificent service provided by the management and staff at the hotel. The room that I was provided was spotless and newly renovated, and the bed was really comfortable.

I ended up having dinner and breakfast at Myra’s, the hotel’s in house restaurant, and the food, while reasonably priced was amazing!

I would be remiss if I didn’t take a moment to recognize the exceptional service provided by Mr. Geethaka Thenuwara who truly embodies what customer service is all about; well done Geethaka!! Thank you to my new most favorite Holiday Inn for turning an ordinary stay into an exceptional experience!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MANUELG251
HIOE1, Manager at Holiday Inn Ottawa East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear ManuelG251,
Thank you very much for the excellent review.
We appreciate your feedback and agree that Geethaka is an amazing host. We have shared your comments with the team and hope to have you with us again very soon.
Kindly,

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is right off the Highway across the street to a major Mall. The room was very clean and the king size bed was medium / firm with lots of pillows. There was shampoo Etc in the bathroom. If you have the option of adding breakfast to your room when booking, I would suggest you take it. It is well worth the price. The staff were very welcoming and very pleasant. We did not use the pool, so I cannot comment. There is a large parking lot with ample free parking. Check in / out was quick and efficient. We will definitely be back when visiting Ottawa.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HIOE1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ottawa East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2019

Dear deborahn257,

Thank you very much for your kind review.
We are very glad to read that your stay was a pleasant one and we have already shared your comments with the staff. The breakfast option is indeed preferred by the clients.
We really hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon.

R. Patino

Reviewed April 4, 2019

Check in was average. Room was average. Shower drain did not empty tub as I showered, which tells me that either the cleaning crew doesn’t care or maintenance doesn’t exist. I was so tired from the day prior and angry that the water didn’t drain in the morning, I will not stay here again knowing that the staff doesn’t take pride in their jobs. If I had known this the night before I probably would have left the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2019
HIOE1, Manager at Holiday Inn Ottawa East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2019

Dear DaW8625,
Thank you very much for your review.
We appreciate your feedback as this makes us improve our guest's experience.
We were not aware of your inconveniences during your stay and would love to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future so that you can experience the level of service that you expect.

Reviewed March 25, 2019

We stay one night this past weekend the hotel is clean and quiet. Geethaka Front Desk Supervisor was very helpful in answering all questions about what was near and things to do.Very pleasant stay

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KimmyDominic
HIOE1, General Manager at Holiday Inn Ottawa East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear KimmyDominic,
Thank you very much for your kind review.
We do agree that Geethaka is a very helpful person, we will share your comments with him and all the staff.
I trust we will have the opportunity to host you very soon!
R. Patino