US$105
US$121
Hampton.com
US$129
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$99
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$231
US$177
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$305
US$256
  • Restaurant
US$126
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

Les Suites Hotel Ottawa(Ottawa)
US$185
US$131
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

All reviewsthe club loungevalet parkinggreat locationparliament hillbyward marketwalking distancebuffet breakfastbit datedroom was largecentral locationstayed here for one nightbusiness or pleasurerideau centrecomfortable roomsking bedbusiness tripan upgrade
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed at the Sheraton for two nights and were so pleased with the location and the room! We stayed on the 10th floor and think it had been refreshed recently. It was a lovely room, large and comfortable and nicely decorated. The bed and pillows were also excellent and we had a great sleep! A nice size flat screen TV and fast internet. The bathroom was also very clean along with the shower. We walked to the Parliament Buildings and Sparks Street Mall where we ate most of the time outside on a patio because the weather was spectacular! We saw the changing of the guards and took a tour of the Parliament Buildings then went back at night to see Mosaica against the buildings! A wonderful day and proud to be Canadian!! The only con of the hotel and any of the hotels downtown is that it was $25 a day for parking but the location was worth it to us! The staff both at checkin and making up our room were very friendly and helpful. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a refreshed room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
SheratonOttawa, General Manager at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Hello GelnJenny,
Thanks for sharing your great experience in Ottawa on Trip Advisor!

I am pleased you had the chance to explore downtown and experience some of the great things this city has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon, perhaps during Winterlude when you can try skating on the Rideau Canal.

Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

Our stay was fine. We had a nice room which was clean and seemed to have some recent updates.
We didn't have time to use any of the amenities but they seem to offer the standard Sheraton facilities.
The location is close to many major attractions - Parliment Hill, Rideau Centre, Byward Market, etc which is great.
Overall, the service was ok - not terrible but with some room for improvement.

• Stayed: August 2012
SheratonOttawa, General Manager at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Hello Whatremains,
Thanks for taking some time to comment on your recent experience at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and hope on your next visit you'll have the opportunity to visit our new Club Lounge or Sheraton Fitness Center.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed at this hotel from 31-Jul-12 to 03-Aug-12. Front desk staff at checkin were very helpful and then later when I had trouble getting the free WiFi to work on my iPad they helped me by calling their IT people and sorting the server issue. We had a late flight and they held our luggage when we checked out for most of the day before we had to leave for the airport.

We walked to the attractions we wanted to see which included Parliament Hill, Byward Market, Rideau Centre, Chateau Laurier, Tour buses on Elgin and Sparks Street, Elgin Street Diner, etc. and we were close to Sparks Street Mall where there was a busker festival while we were there.

Those who like Starbucks coffee and very soft pillows and mattresses are going to love these hotel beds and the free coffee provided in their hotel room. We prefer a much firmer mattress and really never slept well because of the way the bedding is there. Try the coffee at Bridgehead on Metcalfe and Sparks. It's wayyyyy better!

I would have rated this hotel higher except that I used Air Miles and gave my credit card information to hold the room reservation. There was a mixup and the hotel took my Air Miles AND charged my credit card. When I notified the hotel, they reimbursed my credit card but I would have preferred to not have this error in communication occur and have to wait for my money to be returned.

Room Tip: Our room on the 5th floor could use some refurbishing. Our view was an office building. Not sure you would have a good view from any of these rooms as it is surrounded by tall buildings.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
SheratonOttawa, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2012

Hello fromregina,
Thanks for sharing your recent experience at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel.

I am pleased that our Guest Services Team was able to assist you throughout your stay.

I apologize for the mix-up with your points, and am glad to hear that the issue was solved quickly. If there is anything outstanding please feel free to contact me directly.

BTW, I agree Bridgehead coffee is delicious and we now have two locations within a block of the hotel!

Amanda Lewicki

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stay in this downtown hotel in July for 3 days.

Plus:
- Location is good - it is within walking distance to Rideau Center and Ottawa River.
- Staff is friendly and efficient during the check-in and the check-out.
- Staff at the Restaurant and the Bar are also outstanding.
- Internet speed is very good.
- The renovated room looks good - it looks brighter than those that are yet to be renovated (I have chance to stay in both rooms during my stay).
- The bed is very comfortable.
- The fitness center does provide enough equipment for a great workout.

Negative:
- I am only aware that the executive lounge is closed when I did my check-in. Would be better to inform the guests during their online registration.
- Buffer breakfast is good but I feel a bit overpriced.

It's worth staying in this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
SheratonOttawa, General Manager at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Hello Edward A-A,
Thanks for taking time to comment on your experience at Sheraton Ottawa Hotel.

I am pleased you had the opportunity to experience one of our newly refreshed rooms, which is also the cause of the Club Lounge closure. This is now completed, so I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

I travel often to Ottawa for business purposes so was expecting the same great service i've received at other comparable hotels in the area especially for the $200plus a night I paid for the room - boy was I wrong!
Although the location is ideal situated downtown Ottawa (Alberta and Metcalfe area) the valet parking situation is terrible backing up all of Albert street with no guarantee you can pull up out front to check in.
I had purchased the room online requesting a king size bed, and when I checked in they reiterated this request sending me to room 315. To my displeasure I entered the room to find two double beds. When I called down to guest services they said the hotel was full but they would see what the front desk could do. When I spoke again to the woman that checked me in she said there was nothing she could do and didn't even apologize for the confusion.
Be forewarned that the in room movies are the most money i've ever paid at $19.00 each, and a salad and soup is $40 from room service.
To top off my horrible experience - when I woke up bright and early due to the noise from the traffic, I had to scrub the shower before I could have one as the maids had not cleaned up what looked like vomit from the bottom of the tub.
Trust me and DO NOT STAY at the Ottawa Sheraton Hotel. Some of my other recommendations (located right around the corner) would be the hotel indigo on metcalfe, or the lord elgin on elgin.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business