All reviews room was clean canadian tire center patio doors ottawa senators stayed one night the breakfast area breakfast staff continental breakfast lots of parking hockey game would stay here again easy access two double beds nice stay visiting ottawa pets sens
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

The Confort Inns offers clean and predictable level of confort. I stayed in the one in Kanata that had been prebooked and prepayed. So at first I was stunned finding out that no where were they able to find this. After having to call my company the staff member finally figured it out. I was also disappointed that rooms are not ready till 3pm. I can appreciate that rooms needs to be cleaned after noon check out time but why cant ONE room be ready before 3 when a client happens to show up at 2? Thats called trying to reshape the world according to your corporate rules. Anothed issue arose trying to use their fax. Not working. I believe the number rule is to be ready for your client. Sorry but this didnt happen.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2018

Traveled to Ottawa for business. Great location, only a few minutes away from where I was working, various food places, grocery stores, and the LCBO.

Stayed at Comfort Inn West Kanata for five nights. Room was comfortable and clean, no funky smells, air conditioning worked well.

Small crack in the bathroom sink but that didn't affect my ability to use it. Mostly the usual amenities (bar soap, shampoo, conditioner), except the lotion bottle was empty.

Breakfast was so-so. Had a little bit of variety from day to day - eggs and potatoes and sausage one day, bacon and eggs the next day. Had hard boiled eggs, yogurt (variety), bagels, cereal, baked goods, and waffle makers. Was a little peeved that there was shell pieces on the hard boiled eggs but I get really picky about shells.

Staff was courteous. Had no problems with my reservation.

All in all, not an amazing place, but not bad and about right for the price.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We stayed there this past weekend. The room was musty, I woke up coughing every morning and with congestion. Our friends in another room found a box of condoms left from a previous guest and two dried up contact lenses on the card that they leave on the bed. This implies housekeeping isn't taking the care to make sure the rooms are clean from the previous guest. The cost is much too high for the value, I would nto pay more than $80/night for a place like this. My friends also all had issues with making the reservation and had to call back multiple times, the man who took the reservations was not friendly. Looks like this hotel needs to do soem renos and customer service training.

Room Tip: Don't have room 127
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Whilst visiting good friends in Ottawa over the August 3rd long weekend. We stayed at the Comfort Inn in Kanata Ontario. Reasonably priced and great friendly staff. Breakfast room is nice but almost impossible to get into during the first hour of being open! We started our days very early and sadly could not get in on any of the 3 days we were there!! However the hotel is very centrally located so we found restaurants nearby.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2018

the ceiling in the bathroom had peeling paint, carpets need to be cleaned. The screen on the patio door needed to be repaired off its tracks. The overall cleanliness was good, the mattress was exceptional I got a wonderful sleep.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel