2 people are viewing this hotel
Marriott Hotels
US$148
US$148
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Vio.com
US$136
Expedia.comUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
AlgotelsUS$167
1,460 results
All reviews the concierge lounge kent street air hockey parliament hill corner room byward market self parking walking distance front desk staff bit dated business trip hotel restaurant king bed downtown core convenient location rideau canal spin
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

This place cost my work $561 for one night. During that time, I found the bathroom to be the exact equivalent of a room for $180. I was offered (and accepted) a 2pm check out, but pestered by housekeeping and a manager from midday to leave. They assured me there was no record of the late check out request. On checking out, I was assured that 2pm was in the system. None of the valets could drive stick. On leaving, we waited 20 minutes before a valet came along to tell me that my vehicle was broken and could not be placed in reverse. I asked to be taken to the vehicle, and discovered that there was nothing wrong, except for staff who cannot drive manual vehicles. All this stuff is fine, and the hotel is in a good location - but you will pay 300 more than you should.

Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank JamesK126
OttawaMarriottHotel, Rooms Operations Manager at Ottawa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel. Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We appreciate receiving your feedback and will use this to improve upon the experience offered at our hotel.
Beverly B
Rooms Operations Manager

Reviewed August 14, 2019 via mobile

I stayed here one night in a business trip. Received an upgrade to a corner room on a high floor, with a balcony.

Great view, nice location and very friendly and helpful staff.

The difference for me between good and better comes to cleanliness. The first thing I noticed when I entered the room was a fantastic view outside a filthy window with hand prints, along with a desk chair with something obviously spilled and dried on.

I’d excuse the dirty window if it wasn’t a balcony easily accessed for cleaning. Can’t excuse the dirty chair.

The extra towels are always useful to cover dirty furniture.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Tim H
OttawaMarriottHotel, Front Office Manager at Ottawa Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear TimH392,

We recognize your time is valuable and appreciate the feedback you have provided.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at the Ottawa Marriott Hotel, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued customer, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Ottawa!

Carson G.

Reviewed August 11, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel one night and we enjoyed our stay. Room is decent in its size. They offered complimentary water bottles and there’s a safe there. What I’m most impressed is the swimming pool has a lifeguard and she did measured the water sampling every hour. Pool is OK and kids have lots of fun! I also like the restaurant inside the hotel and the adjacent Starbucks which makes everything so convenient.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank princess_melody_77
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

Its most famous hotel in ottawa city which located in central downtown .
Very lovely atmosphere and beautiful halls in ground floor is really interesting area for parties and wedding.
Fantastic balcony have a panoramic view.
Main restaurant serves delicious meals as well.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank saeedabolhasani
Reviewed August 6, 2019

This was my second time staying at this hotel. Really enjoyed my stay again. Found even more stuff this time. Kids area and teenager/adult area. also found the sauna this time. Beds are really comfortable. Will definatley stay again

Date of stay: June 2019