Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Vacation facial

I arrived and was checked in. One of the employees quickly came by to ask me if I wanted anything... read more

Reviewed July 8, 2018
Goldie1304
via mobile
Great experience!

Very enjoyable experience at this spa. The place is clean and staff is friendly; their hours are... read more

Reviewed September 15, 2017

from US$28.45
from US$108.50
from US$21.90
More Info
All reviews mani pedi facial eminence olena esthetician
Reviewed November 28, 2014

I have been to many spas in Ottawa and this is certainly the best. The environment is quiet, relaxing and inviting. I have had a pedicure and facial and only have wonderful things to say. Their attention to detail is impeccable.
Highly recommended!

2  Thank Mar L
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Enjoyed a mini facial and pedi with a 50 minutes massage. The Spa did not appear busy and I enjoyed the serenity. The staff was capable and I would return.

1  Thank Canukgal
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My friend and I visited Daya Spa to get facials and pedicures. We decided to go with Daya because they offer natural products, have excellent customer reviews and the monthly deal was a great price. I had never had a facial before, so was a little unsure as to whether I would enjoy it or not. I would highly recommend Olena :) We started with pedicures, which were excellent. My feet are still happy. Olena then assessed my skin and taught me some key daily practices that would help me to care for my skin. After that I received a customized facial with products chosen to suit my skin's needs, to which I added a chemical peel for an additional cost, and my skin felt great. What I loved the most was how amazing the products smelled and felt. The facial products made my skin feel supple and bright. The facial included a short arm, shoulder and scalp massage, which was perfect. I will definitely go back. My friend who has gone to many spas and had many facial/spa treatments said it was the best she'd ever had!! Thanks for the lovely treatment and service.

4  Thank Goldie1304
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have had many a pedicure but this was one of the best! The staff here are so friendly and professional at the same time. Loved the enviro- friendly natural products used, left feeling completely zen! A real treat while in Ottawa for business. Will visit again.

1  Thank BlueDawn77
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Daya is easily the best place to get any kind of spa service in Ottawa. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff is always really friendly and knowledgeable, and the services are wonderful.

I've tried most of the spas in town that offer services with organic and eco-friendly products and they are by far the best. My face and skin always feel so clean and so picked up after I go there. They also carry a great makeup line! I've been totally spoiled by Daya and wouldn't go anywhere else!

2  Thank Chantal C