“Organic spa”
Review of Daya Spa

Daya Spa
Ranked #12 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Ottawa
Reviewed July 10, 2015 via mobile

I have had a few facials at this spa. The products are organic and feel great on the skin. The estheticians are very knowledgeable and professional. They are able to customize a facial for your skin. It is a little pricey but worth it. The ambiance is soothing and calming Give yourself a veritable treat!.

Date of experience: May 2015
in 2 reviews
"esthetician"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed November 28, 2014

I have been to many spas in Ottawa and this is certainly the best. The environment is quiet, relaxing and inviting. I have had a pedicure and facial and only have wonderful things to say. Their attention to detail is impeccable.
Highly recommended!

Date of experience: November 2014
2  Thank Mar L
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Enjoyed a mini facial and pedi with a 50 minutes massage. The Spa did not appear busy and I enjoyed the serenity. The staff was capable and I would return.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank Canukgal
Reviewed May 9, 2014

My friend and I visited Daya Spa to get facials and pedicures. We decided to go with Daya because they offer natural products, have excellent customer reviews and the monthly deal was a great price. I had never had a facial before, so was a little unsure as to whether I would enjoy it or not. I would highly recommend Olena :) We started with pedicures, which were excellent. My feet are still happy. Olena then assessed my skin and taught me some key daily practices that would help me to care for my skin. After that I received a customized facial with products chosen to suit my skin's needs, to which I added a chemical peel for an additional cost, and my skin felt great. What I loved the most was how amazing the products smelled and felt. The facial products made my skin feel supple and bright. The facial included a short arm, shoulder and scalp massage, which was perfect. I will definitely go back. My friend who has gone to many spas and had many facial/spa treatments said it was the best she'd ever had!! Thanks for the lovely treatment and service.

Date of experience: April 2014