“It should not be at the carnival in the independent line”
Review of Ozzy Food Market

Ozzy Food Market
Ranked #873 of 3,001 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: A nice little dine-in and take-out restaurant. With a little lebanese bakery. Serves shawarma, pie/breads, Does catering for special events, even has a trailer (kitchen on wheels) we could take to your party. There is a butcher shop and some Lebanese groceries on site as well.
Reviewed August 20, 2014

There people are rude as hell especially when the carnival comes down and I ordered a shawarma I found some hair in it and when I went back to tell them that I want a new one they told me that I had to pay for a new one and I refused to pay for a new one and they told me to go to hell and never come back

2  Thank Snokeykiller14

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We love to go to Ozzy's for chicken shawarmas, and for a complete meal for the entire family we recommend the full chicken dinner. The delicious food, friendly family atmosphere, & great service, makes Ozzy's a pleasurable experience. You really feel welcome!

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Ozzy Food Market is the best restaurant in Ottawa i had ever been to! Its atmosphere is perfect always clean, and the prices are great! The owner is really nice and welcoming and the FOOD oh my god the food is AMAZING!!!! I recommend people to come visit this place and i promise you that you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Debby W
Reviewed May 9, 2014

This place is a gem- great little restaurant with real tables & great food. The staff is warm & inviting. The Beef shwarma platter with the sesame sauce was superb! Great place not like a fast food joint with tasty tasty food--

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Picked up a couple of pies one night, wasn't impressed. They were dry and much more expensive than other local shops.