“Good food at a good price!”
Review of Ozzy Food Market

Ozzy Food Market
Ranked #675 of 2,880 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: A nice little dine-in and take-out restaurant. With a little lebanese bakery. Serves shawarma, pie/breads, Does catering for special events, even has a trailer (kitchen on wheels) we could take to your party. There is a butcher shop and some Lebanese groceries on site as well.
Reviewed 30 June 2015

My roommates and I have been coming here on an almost weekly basis for shawarma since the Summer of 2013. All of us think Ozzy's has the best shawarma in Ottawa. The food is great, the restaurant is clean, the service is friendly but fast and you can get a lot of food for a very low price. Everytime I visit I always feel extremely welcomed by Ozzy and his family. They offer takeout but also eat-in, although I have only ever gotten shawarma takeout. I spend around $10 everytime and usually end up with enough food for two meals when I order a shawarma, drink and potatoes.

Reviewed 22 February 2015 via mobile

The best restaurant with a beautiful environment and excellent food, the first time I try this food i was amazed and hooked this is the best Lebanese food ever.

Reviewed 22 February 2015

Overall I love the food here tastes very good.
Very clean restaurant and always fresh food that I enjoy eating
Everyone should go there
Come in and see yourself everything is prepared in the kitchen fresh everyday.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

Best food in ottawa I enjoy the food here very clean restaurant very nice staff and great prices
Everyone should come here to ozzy food market you won't be disappointed

Reviewed 4 December 2014 via mobile

I like this restaurant. Food is good and staff is friendly. Chicken and meat kabob are very good. You can call them ahead of time to have your food ready by the time you arrive instead of waiting for food.