“Amazing the flavor just melts in my mouth!”
Review of Ozzy Food Market

Ozzy Food Market
Ranked #873 of 3,001 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: A nice little dine-in and take-out restaurant. With a little lebanese bakery. Serves shawarma, pie/breads, Does catering for special events, even has a trailer (kitchen on wheels) we could take to your party. There is a butcher shop and some Lebanese groceries on site as well.
Reviewed January 9, 2016

I've never had such an experience, this was satisfying to my taste buds. They gave samples of the meat cause I wasn't sure what to get, each piece so tender and juicy. it just melted in my mouth like u see in commercials this was just the best. Even the seafood was amazing better then any class resto I've been too.

Reviewed December 4, 2015 via mobile

My family and I just tried this place today!!! It is amazing! The food, atmosphere, service and even the people working are so cheerful! I loved and enjoyed there food and would recommend it to everyone to try! :)

Reviewed June 30, 2015

My roommates and I have been coming here on an almost weekly basis for shawarma since the Summer of 2013. All of us think Ozzy's has the best shawarma in Ottawa. The food is great, the restaurant is clean, the service is friendly but fast and you can get a lot of food for a very low price. Everytime I visit I always feel extremely welcomed by Ozzy and his family. They offer takeout but also eat-in, although I have only ever gotten shawarma takeout. I spend around $10 everytime and usually end up with enough food for two meals when I order a shawarma, drink and potatoes.

Reviewed February 22, 2015 via mobile

The best restaurant with a beautiful environment and excellent food, the first time I try this food i was amazed and hooked this is the best Lebanese food ever.

Reviewed February 22, 2015

Overall I love the food here tastes very good.
Very clean restaurant and always fresh food that I enjoy eating
Everyone should go there
Come in and see yourself everything is prepared in the kitchen fresh everyday.