“Great Mediterranean food!”

Ozzy Food Market
Ranked #876 of 3,144 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: A nice little dine-in and take-out restaurant. With a little lebanese bakery. Serves shawarma, pie/breads, Does catering for special events, even has a trailer (kitchen on wheels) we could take to your party. There is a butcher shop and some Lebanese groceries on site as well.
Reviewed May 18, 2017

I am a Mediterranean food nut, I love it and take every opportunity to enjoy it while traveling. When I saw this place on my Tripadvisor app I headed over for lunch. From the outside, it is unimpressive, looking more like a convenience store than a restaurant. Do not let that fool you! Go in and eat!

I was greeted and welcomed when I walked in by two very friendly ladies who made some suggestions on the menu and offered to let me taste the meats they had on the rotisseries.

I placed my order and they brought my food over to the table when it was ready. It was obviously freshly prepared and bursting with the flavors I love in this type of food. I got a mixed plate, so got to try the beef, lamb, and chicken. All were simply delicious and it came with an delicious rice and salad with some other toppings.

Next time I find myself in the area, this will definitely be my lunch stop! Do yourself a favor, EAT HERE!

Reviewed April 20, 2017

For the GUYS-this is the kind of place where the owner is slicing the BBQ meat for a customers plate & slices off a few extra pieces for the guys in line( this day there were only guys--I'd assume the girls would get as well) & hand it over the counter for you to sample while you wait. The gent behind the counter is super nice & greets you very nicely indeed- customer service A+ -- He even told me to sit & brought my plate & WOW what a nice plate it was. So so so much better as well than the usual Shawarma places--more attention to detail & more love from the chef--

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Do not miss this cozy family restaurant, your trip is incomplete without eating her. We have been returning to this restaurant each week. Love the food the people.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Loved the atmosphere. The owner is so friendly and honestly one of the cleanest restaurants I've been to. Food is just amazing!!

1  Thank LoolZi
Reviewed January 6, 2017

Stopped in for lunch while passing through Ottawa. Had soup and sandwich. All very typical of any other Tim's.