“A fat burger place”

The Works Gourmet Burger Bistro
Ranked #558 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We make the World's Best BURGERS. PERIOD.
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Went there multiple time because of coupon, big one get 1 free ....

It was great, just thinking about how to order the burger was a headache. Sometime so many choice becomes just too many.

If you know what you wanted, that be great but if you don't (like me), everytime I looked at the menu, it is a big headache.

Enjoy the burger and the onion ring is good too.

Reviewed 9 February 2017

First time at this location. Service was great and the food even better. Very tasty burgers that left no room for dessert!
Very nice spot.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

The fries first eaten were old; I arrived at the end of the lunch service, so cook just gave me left over fries. However, the refill fries were freshly made then. My burger came with a sunny-side up egg that was undercooked (egg white still very liquid) and the patty over cooked (very dry).

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I popped by for dinner during the week. The service was prompt and the staff friendly.

Our Tower of Rings arrived promptly and was very good. Sadly there were less rings than would have been nice.

I ordered a Love Goat while my wife ordered Just Beachy or something like that. We had then bunless so really it was like a fancy Salsbury steak instead of a burger. The meat was a little dry but otherwise quite flavourful.

Sadly it was expensive. App and two meals with only water to drink came out to $50.00 before tip. Good food but not the best value for money.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

We visited with our family -- Burgers were good!! Some had French Fry Pouteen. -- very tasty! We had Cheddar Stuffed Burger!! Very good taste!! Order of onion rings were mediocre!! Milk Shakes were ok! Large is huge!!

Service was good!!