Open today: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great visit

Hi, I spent the day at the spa and I thought it was great, everything was dealt with and they were... read more

Reviewed May 15, 2018
Dorothy M
Keowna, B.C.
Lovely, warm, friendly staff - heavenly!

I absolutely loved my time at the Vivianna Day Spa - the staff there made it a wonderful... read more

Reviewed March 10, 2017

from US$28.45
from US$108.50
from US$21.90
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 1, 2016

I love this place, the prices are great and the ladies are awesome. They're super funny to talk to and i'm in and out in like, twenty minutes for a brazilian wax. Literally never letting another waxer near my hoo ha.

Reviewed November 2, 2016

The salon is very cute - they immediately offer you something to drink when you arrive. I've only ever been there to get a brazilian and after reading the reviews about who to go to I settled with Dahlia. The best decision I've made.

It was my first time and she told me it would hurt (as expected) but she kept me calm the entire time. She keeps talking to you and makes sure that you were distracted.

Every time I go i'm in and out within 20 minutes. She's so quick you barely have time to process the pain!

Reviewed October 28, 2016

I have been to Vivianna Day Spa more times than i can count for waxing services..and on the odd occasion i've had to go elsewhere i have always regretted it and wished i could i have just made it to Viviannas! They are super fast (unbelievably so!), friendly and make what is not an enjoyable process (come on its hair being ripped from your body!) as "enjoyable" as it could be!

Make sure to sign up for their newsletter as they always have monthly offers/specials.

I have a voucher for a Shellac manicure which i plan to use in December. Cant wait!

Reviewed April 28, 2016

What this spa fails to provide in ambiance and flare, it makes up for in service. Viviana doesn't have the snazzy environment of high end spas. It is small in size so the manicure and pedicure stations are close together. The pedicure station does not have the high end massage chairs. However, having said that the staff are fabulous and provide as good a service as you would find anywhere, maybe better.

My daughter and I were meeting in Ottawa for a girls getaway. She had booked a 1/2 day at the spa as a birthday surprise. I was unable to travel to Ottawa as scheduled because of a blizzard. My flight was cancelled so I needed to change our appointments. The spa was very accommodating and we were thrilled when they were able to rebook us.

All services we received, (facial, massage, pedicure and manicure) were amazing. We were very happy with the spa and would return.

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

Lovely quaint little place! The RMT was fantastic. Nice facial and pedicure. Clean, friendly and the owner is very kind.