On the first of May 2013, my daughter and I got the brisket sandwich and we both got sick. On the seventh I told my brother to be careful with the meet sandwich, but he got the pork sandwich for lunch anyway. He notices that the pork wasn't completely cooked and he disposed of half of it, but it was too late. During the night everything came out from both ends. He was very sick and since he was here from Montreal on a job he couldn't finish it and had to return early.
The owner of this restaurant should be arrested for being so careless with is food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.