“Home away from home”
Review of Ashbury House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ottawa
Ashbury House B&B
Ranked #6 of 54 Ottawa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Location is excellent, right in the Glebe area, with lots of unique shops and eatery. Charmaine and George made you feel like a part of their family. And their breakfast is like a five star restaurant.
Most people are repeat customers, like us. We would never stay in a hotel whenever we comes to Ottawa.

Room Tip: Magnolia is a two room suite, good for family stay.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Ashbury House B&B

Reviewed 26 May 2016

This small historic house in the central Glebe area offers a B&B run by the most charming and friendly couple. The rooms are very comfortable, although the bathrooms are tiny. The breakfasts are amazing. Over three mornings, we never had the same menu.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
George N, Owner at Ashbury House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Two of our bathrooms are on the small side. The other 4 are regular sized bathrooms.

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I stayed with George and Charmaine for 2 weeks when I was in Ottawa. George and Charmaine were very welcoming and nice! I had very early morning starts to my day which meant I would not be able to join the breakfast service, however Charmaine was nice enough to prepare me breakfast and leave it by my door the night before! I would absolutely recommend the Ashubury house and hope to be able to come back and visit!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 May 2016

The room was clean and bright, they had left a little treat waiting for us when we arrived. We found their conversation warm and they were very knowledgeable about the area. French toast with fresh fruit is hard to argue with. All three days were a great experience.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2016

The hosts could not be more inviting, helpful and genuinely lovely people. Best omelets ever! The homemade fresh apple pie was a welcome treat. Great location and an overall wonderful stay, would definitely recommend to others looking for a B&B in ottawa

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 8 April 2016

Our original 5 night stay at this great B and B stretched into 8 nights, and the owners could not have been more welcoming and flexible. They went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Apple pie to die for - thanks Charmaine. We stayed in their third floor apt which is ideal for small families wishing to self cater some meals, as there is a complete kitchen, and spacious living/dining room area. Excellent stay, and we highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Top floor apt has bedrooms (one master and one with two twin beds)- very comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank bdgNy
Reviewed 19 February 2016

We had a wonderful second stay at Ashbury House. Once again, they were warm, welcoming, organized, friendly and accommodating. This time we had the family suite. It was the perfect amount of space for our family of 5. It made a lovely base from which to explore Ottawa for the Family Day Weekend. Thank you!

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family