“A home away from home!”
Review of Ashbury House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ottawa
Ashbury House B&B
Ranked #7 of 53 Ottawa B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Checking into Ashbury House is like a stay with old friends. Charmaine and George are incredibly warm and welcoming hosts and provide detailed and personal service to guests.

Bedrooms are charming, comfortable and well appointed and you will linger over sumptuous breakfasts, excellent coffee and sparkling conversation.

Ashbury House is simply a home away from home!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 September 2017

My wife just returned from a trip to Ottawa, where she stayed at one of our favourite B & B's: Ashbury House. She cannot stop talking about it, making me regret not having made the trip. We have both stayed here many times and each time it better than the next. George and Charmaine are Olympic-grade hosts, rooms are more than comfortable, and the breakfasts! Did I mention the breakfasts? George and Charmaine are very accommodating, and have personally intervened to help us out when we needed it during our visits to Ottawa. Do not miss this place!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Your host and hostess take the upmost care of your schedule and your likes and dislikes as best as they can. The atmosphere is casuallly friendly but not intrusive. Snug as a bug in a rug in the Glebe you are close to restaurants and some good shopping. I love that you were close to a grocery store too. Your hostess will make you her signature to die for apple pie. If you like to dance the Fred Astaire dance school is just a couple of blocks away. I highly recommend Ashbury house .

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We arrived at Ashbury B&B slightly later than intended to a note on the front door welcoming us and guiding us to our room. The house is beautiful and on a quieter street! Our room was exactly what we were looking for... and we were tickled to find fresh pie waiting for us in our room. The room and bathroom were very clean, and the linens/towels all fresh! Breakfast was delicious, and Charmaine and George were incredibly welcoming and gracious. We will definitely be coming back to stay at Ashbury B&B on our next visit to Ottawa. It was an absolute pleasure and the making of our trip. HIGHLY recommend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 July 2017

We had a wonderful stay at this remarkable B & B. Charmaine and George are so hospitable (and the apple pie is really good!) we couldn't have found a better place to stay. The breakfasts were gourmet meals and very accommodating to any food preferences.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 June 2017

What a beautiful home! Charmaine and George are friendly warm hosts. We had a wonderful couple of days in Ottawa in large part because of them. Charmaine is a great chef. Her breakfasts were absolutely delicious. In the afternoon she brought up a slice of fresh apple pie. Yummy ! Our granddaughter graduated from Carelton University and it was so comfortable to have a home to come back to when we were tuckered out lol. You will absolutely love your stay. We highly recommend their beautiful Bed and Breakfast

Room Tip: We had the Mulberry Room It was very comfortable and roomy