“Great lunch!”

Price range: US$15 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Modern, Hospitality-driven seasonal restaurant in the Westboro neighbourhood of Ottawa. Known for deeply caring service, delicious and approachable food and great value. Perfect for a casual lunch, family-friendly Sunday brunch or special dinner seven nights a week.
Reviewed 19 April 2017

I have visited Gezellig a couple of times, mostly for dinner, this was the first lunch-time visit. The occasion was a business lunch. I had the 2 course lunch which was a salad and a salmon tartar with a glass of wine. Food was excellent, service was fast and friendly and the atmosphere very good for a quiet business discussion. I will certainly be back!

There are newer reviews for Gezellig

Reviewed 18 April 2017

My husband and I brought our mother-in-law here for Easter brunch. They have a nice menu with a variety of foods: first course, second course, and sweets. You get to choose any two. I opted for two first courses because I wasn't too hungry. The salad was crisp and flavourful, and the huevos were tasty and filling. My husband and MIL both opted for the soup and quiche, which were also tasty. Unlimited coffee, which was great. The waiter was friendly and gave good suggestions.

1  Thank Maria L
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Food was amazing I had the ribeye cooked perfect. James was our waiter terrific service. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Ottawa.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

It's a very nice resturant with family and even with babies... Servers are very friendly and chatty. They give you good suggestion. The portion is good.... My family and I enjoy it.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I have dined at Gezellig a number of times and it is always a culinary delight. The chef's imagination is apparently without limits. The food portions are just right, leaning to the smaller side which allows room to fully enjoy each course. The food is delicious. I have never been disappointed.

Reservations are definitely recommended. The only downside is difficulty in finding a parking spot. It's in a very trendy area with lots of restaurants.