“Your neighbourhood pub!”

Add it.
Royal Oak
Ranked #1,635 of 2,870 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stop in for a cold beer, great natchos, fish and chips and wings. Good for a game day or a summer patio. My spouse and I go and Rebecca always is awsome to chat with at the bar and have a pint. Patio in the summer is nice and out in the open for a hot sunny day. No need to go downtown.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

Went for a weekday lunch recently with a group of about 12. Also collecting opinions from other that attended the overall consensus was similar to mine, which was expensive for the type of food and the portions were small.
I had the London Dip (which is a roast beef sandwich) and a beer, and it cost a total of $35, which in my opinion was ridiculous for lunch and by the time I was walking out of the restaurant I was still hungry. The taste of the food was ok, but not great, although one from my lunch party thought the Fish & Chips were great.
In general, the lunch menu is expensive as most of the items were between $14-$18, and even burgers were $15 as well.

The saving grace of this review was that the beer was cold and the service was excellent. I used to be a more regular customer in the past, but I'll think twice again for going there for lunch.

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

Pub food , and good menu. Place could use a refresher inside but overall good experience. Friendly staff makes up for decor

Reviewed 19 September 2016

We found this place just past our hotel,we sat outside as the weather was good.We had chicken fingers with chips and fish and chips,both were big portions,the staff were friendly and the service was quick.The price was very reasonable too.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Went here for lunch with a friend. Sat on the patio. Had a cold beer and some fish and chips for ~$30 (including tax and tip). Good beer selection, attentive service and good food. (My friend had shepherd's pie and said it was also good.)