“Excellent Brunch!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2016

my boyfriend and I went here for brunch yesterday and we were not disappointed! the service was super friendly and helpful and very quick! We got a basket of fresh bread and a plate of fruit that was complimentary before our meal! I had the pork belly eggs benny and my boyfriend had the poached eggs and lamb! all of it was excellent! so fresh and very flavourful! My boyfriend enjoyed some Greek beer which was very good! cant wait to go back!! Cheers!

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Friday night . My husband and I shared 3 dishes and left satisfied . Greek salad was perfect , eggplant type dip with pita yummy and grilled calamari was perfect . The white wine was not very good . I don't know much about Greek wine and asked waiter for a recommendation mentioning that I like Chardonnay . His recommendation was not at all close .my husband loved his gin cocktails . I highly recommend this authentic Greek restaurant. Service was perfect as well !

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

This was some of the best Greek food that I have had in a very long time! It was fresh, well presented and delicious!

Reviewed September 25, 2016

I would have given this restaurant a higher grade but for the noise. My sister and I chose Evoo for brunch. The menu is good with a nice selection of brunch type food and also it is reasonabley priced. My sister chose a Greek "eggs Benedict" and I opted for a mini gyro. Both selections arrived with nicely spiced home fries and even before that we were served, very nice fresh rolls and croisant with butter and strawberry jam. We also ordered coffee, and may I say, the coffee is excellent. The restaurant was quite full, with a table of 12 opposite and three or four other tables with groups of 4. So there should have been a nice buzz. It was simply too loud to hear ourselves talk. To top it off, a couple of young ladies were placed right beside us, even though there were no full tables all along the wall we were sitting against. They were extremely loud, probably not intending to be so but it was not pleasant, so we asked for our bill and left. One solution to this problem would be to have material either placed in an artistic manner along both side walls and perhaps below the ceiling. There is, at present, nothing in the restaurant to absorb the noise. This is really unfortunate because it has a great deal going for it. The service was good and our waiter friendly - and the food also good and nicely presented.

Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here with 2 friends, we shared three apps, and I had the lamb chops as my main. The apps were beef keftedes, squid and spanakopita. They were very good, but not outstanding. Felt the phyllo was slightly over cooked. The lamb was superb, some of the best I have ever had. Overall the dinner was very good and we would all return.