“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

We had a reservation at a different place that fell through and you guys accommodated a party of 11 on very short notice. Our server was Ahmad and he was gracious and efficient. Suggested his favourites on some items and our drinks were always topped up. My son fell in love with the bathrooms lol I would definitely recommend JF's to anyone visiting the area and would definitely come back on my next visit

1  Thank Trish P
There are newer reviews for Johnny Farina Restaurant

Reviewed 7 April 2017

A nice place to go for a treat evening. A little upscale. Casual decor. Nice ambiance. Good Italian food. The pizzas are excellent! Good selection of beer and wine. A little on the expensive side, but fun for a treat.

1  Thank Rob L
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Had supper with daughter, lots of room to eat and the service was great. Lots of television to watch sports too

1  Thank Jacaroni
Reviewed 4 April 2017

We visited Ottawa, we are from Windsor, this past week and decided to go for my son's birthday. Food and service where excellent. I would say the booth table is very high for the benches. It almost reached my chest and I'm not that short. The extensive wine list didn't have any Merlot in the by the glass or half liter section, which was a disappointment to me. Bottle only section were extremely expensive $120+. There are fabulous wines from the southern Ontario region that don't cost a small fortune. They are about $15 from LCBO; $50 would be adequate for resale, not $140! Other than that, it was great!

2  Thank FrauHC
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Took in dinner mid week with a friend and from the moment we arrived we were well looked after. Caesar salad was large and very tasty with good quality cheese and dressing and tasty croutons. My lasagna and his pizza was very tasty and plentiful and delivered in a timely manner. All around an excellent experience.

2  Thank BRIAN M