“Canada's first "gourmet burger" chain”
Review of The Works

The Works
Ranked #41 of 2,805 Restaurants in Ottawa
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Westboro Village
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Harvey's is good - they'll give you what you 'need', but if you really 'want' the best classy burger in Ontario, seek out The Works!
Setting is ho-hum an simple, but the choices of burgers is ridiculous, plus you can have it on veggie patty (TWO choices!), chicken, bison, beef, and more.
Good drinks, including some local craft beers at this location.
Worth the price, but expect to walk out very full.

There are newer reviews for The Works

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

In the years I spent traveling all over this country, I've never had better choices in hamburgers and sides than The Works. Nowadays I eat veggie burgers a lot but my wife and friends love their traditional burgers too. So many innovative and delicious ways to customize a burger. Must be tried at least once!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Visited on 9th March and had the wrecking balls as a starter which were absolutely amazing. I then had the Burgeroni which was the heaviest burger I've ever had! It was also one of the best burgers I've ever had too. Its a pity I live in the UK otherwise I'd be back more often. Really good service too, and great beer. Next time I'm in Ottawa, I'll definitely come back!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

What a place to go....Exotic and original food,super staff,good music and nice surroundings what can you ask more?!?

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Hands down, the Works probably has the best burgers in the Westboro area, The Works also has an interesting decor too,