“Great food!”

Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Came in September 2015.
I would have given 5* but they served a vegetarian starter with fish, which wasn't mentioned on the menu! There was no meat/fish noted in the list of ingredients.
The food was head and shoulders above a lot of places I've been and everything tasted fresh. Servers were brilliant.
Great place to go for a special occasion / treat!

1  Thank Cari J
There are newer reviews for Fraser Cafe

Reviewed 16 April 2017

Late in the review however had to write it. Went here one Saturday for brunch. We were lucky enough to get a table without a reservation, however I'd highly recommend making one. The pancakes were delicious, coffee is strong and delicious, the hubs loved his eggs and bacon. Would definetly recommend coming get here.

1  Thank roadtripgirl84
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Good atmosphere, excellent service, local for us, food really very good........but ......noise level high......maybe OK for the twenty and thirty-somethings but for a family it makes it overwhelming.......

2  Thank Sheep25
Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

My husband recently took me here for my Birthday dinner as it is one of our favourite places to go to. We have been there frequently for their brunches and lunches but just never made it for the supper menu. We ordered the octopus for the appetizer and the Arctic Char and duck for the main and for dessert coffee and homemade donuts. Every bite of our meal was so delicious and full of flavour. Our server was the manager. Exemplary service as it always is.

Our all time favourite from their lunch menu is the smoked trout. The service ,which the servers always happily volunteers recommendations and descriptions of the dish is always consistent as is the quality of their food. If you have never been to this gem , you are truly missing out.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We have been to this restaurant earlier. We found it at that time OK. However, our visit on April 10, 2017 for lunch was unsatisfactory.

We went in a group of ten people. The menu was limited. The service was extremely slow. The restaurant was not crowded. Our host went a few times to the kitchen and was told that it is taking time as they prepare every plate individually. I ordered a cheeseburger and found it extremely dry. Accompanying french fries were from frozen ingredient and was not tasty.

The prices at the Fraser Café are at the high end and one definitely expects better. I will not recommend it to my friends.