“Great Brunch!”

Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2017

The waitress received us with a warm welcome and was great through the whole meal. I started with a drink called Salt Lick, which was perfect as an aperitif. The meal was very tasty and the portion was just right. The only complaint I have is that it took long to get our dish. But, they were apologetic and made up for it by offering us a dessert on the house, which was out of this world. I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

We had the duck and Arctic char. Both were fantastic! The service was friendly and very attentive. Try their apple doughnuts!

Reviewed May 5, 2017

I wanted to take my friend to a special place for her 60th. She loved it. The food was exquisite. Thank you so much for making it special with your delicious plates from the entrée to the main dish. The flavours that are discovered in each dish is wonderful.

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Went here for Dinner with my wife. I had read the reviews and had it on my list to try. They are always very busy, so tough to get seating. We were lucky and successful with a walk in request. Menu is small and very to the point, always a good sign. The meal was well put together, perfectly cooked and tastes right on. Really enjoyed it and we will go back. Also would be good try their Table 40, located only 10 ft away. That is for the next review..

Reviewed April 23, 2017 via mobile

Had the worst experience with this crew.

I have frequented this place and found the place pleasant and fair value for quality.

Now I will avoid the place. I normally don't leave negative feedback unless warranted, but just had a terrible experience.

I called in for a reservation and asked for a table for four for supper (place is not big so reservations were an idea). Got an answer and asked for a table.....huge sigh and an answer "for the record we accept reservations online..."

Last time I was there I had noticed the staff had gotten uppity, this seals the cake. There are a lot of options in Ottawa, when places lack basic customer service, time to move on.

These two experiences close together strike this place off my list. I just want a nice meal and pleasant times, not attitude.

3  Thank aghcanuck