“Going to Town!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Ok---so I've been prolonging my visit to Town for months and the anticipation was certainly up there. Finally I pulled the trigger and took a friend for dinner. It was her birthday. We scored last minute reservations through an app but I strongly recommend making them in advance. We were seated, greeted and were immediately impressed by the small but mighty menu. We order BBQ octopus, scallops and marinated olives --to start. All 3 dishes were 10/10. Then I had the beef rib parpedelle and my gf had the chicken thighs with mascarpone cheese! Wow and wow!! I licked my plate clean. And I certainly left room for the pumpkin spice tiramisu!! This was one of my favourite eating experiences in Ottawa and I can't wait to take my husband. The restaurant is small but the ambiance and the MUSIC is soooo on point!! Great vibe and 5 star food quality for a reasonable price. Worth every penny!!

1  Thank Lo K
There are newer reviews for Town

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

I've had dinner there just last week. Was greeted promptly, did not have to wait for the table much. Ordered the seafood stew, I think it was. It was great! They serve bread with it as well, so once you are done with the seafood itself, you can then dip bread into the broth. It's one of the best and flavorsome dishes I've had in a while. The desert selection was not so great though. Even though I had a chocolate tarte, which was good, but nothing special. The main course - the seafood stew was outstanding though!

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I should have gone much sooner!!! We dashed in to get a bit of supper before a play at the NAC. How wonderful!!! We sat at the bar. They have a real bartender who had her own concoctions on offer - no syrupy drech - real cocktails with flavour and imagination. The food was beyond great. My regret was that I simply don't have room to try more. The scallop ceviche was fabulous (I am usually wary) with the slices so thin they melted in your mouth. The black risotto was an explosion of flavour! Seriously, this is a must do!! and then go back again!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Food and service is outstanding. I have ate here multiple times and everytime try their newest dishes on the menu. It's a very small, intimate, cozy place.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Town comes highly recommended, and it lives up to the hype. The menu is fairly limited, but everything the four of us tried was delicious!